jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

What kind of cat do you have?

1. beverlyannblock profile image56
    beverlyannblockposted 6 years ago

What kind of cat do you have?

2. Reprieve26 profile image72
    Reprieve26posted 6 years ago

LOL Funny that you should ask. All of my cats are "pound kitties" so none of them are pure bred. They're all basically "mutts"-- which suits me fine! I have one orange tabby, one tortoiseshell, one short haired black and white, and three short haired gray and white cats.

3. DonDWest profile image61
    DonDWestposted 6 years ago

I have a cat that talks to birds. I'm not kidding, it looks out the window, hears birds singing, and joins in meowing.

4. J.S.Matthew profile image84
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

A story of 2 cats and a family. Funny original cat photos and experiences with feline companions. Make sure you vote in the Cat Pole! read more

5. jacqui2011 profile image83
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

Just like Reprieve26, my cat is a pound kitty! He is a ginger tom cat called Foxy. We adopted him from a local animal rescue. He was going to be put to sleep as he has the equivalent of feline aids. He caught it from a cat fight when he was a stray. My partner and I couldn't bear the thought of him being put down, so we adopted him. He is healthy for the moment and is such a loving and adorable cat. He's not allowed out because of his condition, but this doesn't bother him. We love him to bits.

6. jreuter profile image90
    jreuterposted 6 years ago

I have a tortoise shell, my second one actually.  I think tori's look completely insane, and to me, that is pretty darn cute.  It fits their personality.

7. eloisa_24_elsie profile image60
    eloisa_24_elsieposted 6 years ago

I have a black stray cat! hahaha.. And it's dead, . so sad..

8. sangre profile image97
    sangreposted 6 years ago

She's a crazy but a cutie Tortoiseshell cat.

9. Artist-For-Hire profile image67
    Artist-For-Hireposted 6 years ago

A STRAY ONE!!

It started hanging around about a year ago and had I known it was going to adopt us, I would have given it a better nickname than Socks (black cat, white feet, nose & neck). She wasn't quite fully grown or else stunted from hunger and it took a few weeks before I realised that I couldn't even slide my finger under her collar...what sort of animal puts a collar on a kitten then stoips feeding it/leaves it behind?

I've since had her sterilised and treat her topically for worms, etc. She comes & goes as she pleases and a year later, she's still a tiny, boney little thing despite demand feeding her up  to 4xday.
    Sad really, I don't even like cats but I still care for her better than the person who went to the trouble of getting a kitty.

10. HealthyPetNetwork profile image61
    HealthyPetNetworkposted 6 years ago

I have different kinds and love them all dearly but one kind we have that is very unique is our Scottish Folds

11. KRadke profile image57
    KRadkeposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4960239_f260.jpg

A FLUFFY one. His mother was short-haired... must have been the father...

12. dustbunnie profile image57
    dustbunnieposted 6 years ago

I have a 2 yr old black burmese named boo that I got when he was a year old from a family that couldnt keep him any longer. I have two female cats that are now almost a year old, Doodle is a grey tabby and Mocha is a tortuese calico.They are spoiled,of course,lol. and they love mommy alot!

13. Mary Schnibben profile image58
    Mary Schnibbenposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5210519_f260.jpg

Currently I have a black/ white 'tuxedo' kitty: Moxie (so named as she tried to steal our dog's food out of her bowl right under her nose when she was still a tiny kitten!)
    Moxie is now 15 and the last of my '3 Little Kittens' - the oldest, Felicia, a black domestic shorthair (my 'Lady of the House'), died suddenly 11/07 aged 15 1/2; Itty Bitty, a loving and adorable little 'tortie' (who 'asked' to be picked up & carried around and gave snuggly hugs) passed after a brief illness at age 14 the following March. Not a day goes by that I don't think about them and so cherish the time Moxie and I spend together.

working