jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your dogs most embarrasing moment?

1. lambservant profile image95
    lambservantposted 6 years ago

What is your dogs most embarrasing moment?

My dog walked into the sliding glass door the other day and after she was done being stunned, she looked embarrased, then looked like "Oh, I meant to do that."

2. ddsurfsca profile image73
    ddsurfscaposted 6 years ago

My border collie herded everything from our chickens to our kids.  When he got bored he would leave and go across the street to our neighbors place, herd up all the cattle he could find, and chase them up onto their backyard patio, keeping them there as long as he could.  The neighbor came out and asked me if it was my dog, and I said no, I had never seen him before.

3. jacqui2011 profile image85
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I don't have a dog, but my brother has had dogs as long as I can remember. He went to work one day and when he came back, the dog's breathing was laboured and he took her to the vet. Two x-rays, an operation and £500 later, it was found that Tanyia had eaten a whole Barbie Doll. The vet managed to remove part of it from her throat, but the head and torso had gone into her gut, and she didn't pass it naturally so she had to have surgery to remove it. I'm sure if she could have spoken, she would have said "sorry!" At least it was a fairly small doll, anything bigger and she might not be here today.

4. lambservant profile image95
    lambservantposted 6 years ago

dds, I have two friends with border collies, and they herd everything too. That is funny that you told your neighbor you'd never seen her before. Sound more like it was your most embarrasing moment.

Jaqui, your story is astounding. A whole Barbie doll. Goodness, how she survived is a miracle.
    Peace to you both.

5. carolp profile image80
    carolpposted 6 years ago

As we visited my sister and they have a new parquet floor. She was not allowed to get inside so i brought with me baby socks for her to wear, so she could stay with us. She was not comfortable, so i guess i beter buy dog shoes next time.

6. moonfairy profile image79
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

my dog loves to chase squirrels and chipmunks away from the birdfeeder. One day he was especially excited to chase one, but he was in the house on the other side of the slider. I saw his demise and opened the glass door and he charged before realizing that the screen needed to be opened as well. He bonked his head, took a step back and looked at me out of the corner of his eyes. I'm sure he felt like a knuckehead!!

7. mrpooper profile image54
    mrpooperposted 6 years ago

Had a dog raise it's leg to go to bathroom and fall over. Same dog ran into my back fence every morning chasing squirrels. Stupid dog.