jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Tell me, out of all the dog breeds in the world, which one would you want to be

1. tarrka1089 profile image60
    tarrka1089posted 6 years ago

Tell me, out of all the dog breeds in the world, which one would you want to be and why?

2. Nspeel profile image75
    Nspeelposted 6 years ago

I would totally want to be a Great Dane or a Mastiff. Although I have 2 pit bulls and love them to death it is always to be the biggest and the baddest in the breed. If I was going for survivability I would choose a hound dog or a terrier.

3. lcbenefield profile image77
    lcbenefieldposted 6 years ago

A chihuahua, I'd be so cute and sweet looking, everyone would want to take care of me.  Actually, any breed would be nice.  Dogs have got the life.

4. RavenBiker profile image59
    RavenBikerposted 6 years ago

My friends said I'd make a great Great Dane.  Personally, I feel more like a Terrier/Hound Mutt of some kind. 

Mutts are so under-rated.  Currently, with all the puppy mills around, I believe that a pure bred dog's genetics are pretty well screwed for several breeds.  A Mutt, on the other hand, possess all the great qualities of its pure bred lineage and little of their undesirable characteristics.

5. seicheprey profile image59
    seichepreyposted 6 years ago

I would want to be a German Munsterhund because then, in Munsterland, I would be allowed into restaurants to eat and drink with people.  And those dogs are gorgeous.

6. rikabothra profile image61
    rikabothraposted 6 years ago

I love dogs and I would not mind any, but I think that labradors are really friendly. Ever since I saw the movie, Beethoven, I have wanted a St. Bernard. They look so cute and friendly when they are puppies and grow up to be so huge!

7. Stephiliboo profile image58
    Stephilibooposted 6 years ago

Shih Tzu. Because they are the most adorable and sweet little animals on this earth! I have always had Shih Tzu's, with the exception of 1 Eskimo Spitz. I just recently lost my last little guy to cancer at 4 sad  They are loyal and the light of your life.