jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Are grey tabby cats friendly?

1. stuartmacfarlane profile image57
    stuartmacfarlaneposted 6 years ago

Are grey tabby cats friendly?

2. tlmcgaa70 profile image78
    tlmcgaa70posted 6 years ago

gray tabby cats are like any other cats....each one is unique and has its own personality. some tend to be outgoing while others like their privacy. It all depends on the cats history and environments as well. I have had cats of every color, marking and pattern...and all of them have been very loving and friendly, though some have shown a marked preference for their private space. if you want a gray tabby, then go for one...if you take the time to get to know it and try to understand its personality, and like any good relationship understand it is a give and take from both sides...you will have a wonderful companion.

3. c1234rystal profile image60
    c1234rystalposted 6 years ago

Each cat is unique. Why would their color make their personality different?

4. Liz Green Berry profile image74
    Liz Green Berryposted 6 years ago

I actually am of the opinion that coloring really does go towards personality to a point.

I have had three practically identical tabby and white female cats in my life and they all acted very similiar - very 'solo cat household,' standoffish with other cats.  Of course sex may also have a lot to do with it.  I currently have a sort of silvery/grey tabby, but he's a BOY and he's a giant lover.