jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you think cats really connects earth and hell.

1. cenarius27 profile image74
    cenarius27posted 5 years ago

Do you think cats really connects earth and hell.

Many of us believe it. Cats are often associated with hell-gates and other black magics. What is the reality

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7030293_f260.jpg

2. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

The reality is cats are animals like dogs, pigs, cows, and humans.  No being, by its very existence is a gate into hell.  Ridiculous beliefs like that can lead to senseless cruelty to animals.

3. naeemebrahimjee profile image73
    naeemebrahimjeeposted 5 years ago

Honestly i don't believe this.

Many people have medically died for a few minutes and have claimed to see "the light". None of them have claimed to see cats.

4. agilitymach profile image97
    agilitymachposted 5 years ago

LOL!!  No.  And I agree that Dark Ages thinking like this leads to abuse of a sweet, loving animal.

5. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

This cannot possibly be a serious question. Therefore I will provide a non serious answer.

*clears throat*

"NOOOO! I LUVS MY KITTEH!! KITTEHS IZ NOT EEVUL!"

6. zsobig profile image83
    zsobigposted 5 years ago

Nah, never.
    Cats are simply just too cute to be in any relationship with hell at all (well, I guess I won't say the same when my cats are just trying to tear the couch into pieces, lol).
    Back in Hungary we have 2 black cats and they are like other cats, cute and lovely and very thankful for everything.
    I guess cats are often depicted next to witches just because they can be very mysterious and sneaky at times, but this is only when they are trying to play and hide from their prey. All in all, cats are lovely companions - even for witches smile.

7. BeautySavvy22 profile image86
    BeautySavvy22posted 5 years ago

No, not at all.  I believe cats as well as other animals are capable of seeing spirits but nothing in relation to hell or anything evil. Unfortunately, that is believed due to our history with witches back in the day and their association with cats.  There also used to be many cults who believed this as well and they participated in the burning of cats.  Cats are too amazing, beautiful and sweet to have any association with this.

working