jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Are you a cat person or dog person?

1. Marsei profile image88
    Marseiposted 5 years ago

Are you a cat person or dog person?

We had dogs for years but because they were expensive to board, decided to try a cat when three older dogs died relatively close together.  We are now hooked on cats.

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

I Love all animals. But, I would have to lean to the dog person. I love all of my dogs, Past and present. We have 4 and 3 are rescue dogs who are spoiled rotten.  smile

Marseiposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I still miss my dogs sometimes.  We had three we called the old folks gang, all over 12 years old!  I miss the playful wagging tails.  When my cat, General's tail wags, it's likely he's going to bite!  Glad you're spoiling the rescue dogs!

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes, They are very spoiled. They deserve every bit of it.

3. jeshon profile image69
    jeshonposted 5 years ago

Definitley a dog person. I don't get cats, to me they are unreliable.

I used to feel that way.  After lots of dogs, my first cat was a big fat beautiful cat named Ben.  He changed all that.  I have friends whose cats are very aloof and unfriendly.  The three I've had are like having a dog.  General runs when I call him

4. melbelle profile image60
    melbelleposted 5 years ago

In the past, I have been both cat and dog lover.  But now, I would definitely say I am a dog lover more.

Interesting.  I am opposite.  Hoping one day I'll have a dog again, though.  Maybe when we're too old to travel!

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I am a total dog person. I don't really like cats but I know a lot of people enjoy them as pets.

I was exactly like you, didn't like cats much either.  I do miss having a dog, though.  More than anything I miss the "smile."

working