jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

I have a siberian husky puppy and i'm having trouble picking a name, any help?

1. chucky1291 profile image59
    chucky1291posted 4 years ago

I have a siberian husky puppy and i'm having trouble picking a name, any help?

he has blue eyes, so I kinda want it to reflect on that. he's black and white.

2. DrMark1961 profile image100
    DrMark1961posted 4 years ago

He should have an authentic Siberian name. Go to my profile page and read "Best Names For A Siberian Husky". My first SiberianĀ“s name was Kolyma, but his nickname was Kola. (Dogs should not have three syllable names.)
    He also had blue eyes.

1. chucky1291 profile image59
      chucky1291posted 4 years agoin reply to this

i was thinking the name Shadow, or Zero... lol but still helpful

2. profile image0
      Sarra Garrettposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hi DrMark, I was going to recommend that the hubber look at your hubs.  lol. You need to give your husky a 2 syllable name that matches his personality.

3. Blond Logic profile image97
    Blond Logicposted 4 years ago

I like Dr. Mark's suggestion but how about, "Mush".

Just to let you know, I have a dog named "Bart". My husband says he isn't letting me name anything else. :-)

4. TNT Husky profile image70
    TNT Huskyposted 4 years ago

Frost? I have a husky myself, but we named her Daisy because she's always so bright and affectionate.

5. Charlu profile image81
    Charluposted 4 years ago

I think dogs should be named not only according to their looks, but personality.  The only problem with that is with puppies that changes dramatically.  Named one Angel as she was a gift from God because she almost didn't make it and was all white. Now  she has spots like a Dalmation. (not that your dog will change colors).  Then again I had another one named Sweet Pea that later should have been Trouble:))).

I always call mine by different names that I like in the same tone and when they pick their heads up and give me that special look I know that's it!  Sometimes I do it more than once.

My horse in the picture has two light blue eyes and I named her Sky. You could always do Ocea (like the ocean) or any other numerous beautiful blue features of nature. Good Luck

6. jennshealthstore profile image90
    jennshealthstoreposted 4 years ago

How bout Sinatra. Like Frank.. Famous blue eyes.

7. RTalloni profile image87
    RTalloniposted 4 years ago

Steel seems like a good name for a black and white SH with blue eyes.  Also, Braun (great strength), Manfred (strong peace), and Zell (wise and peaceful) would be interesting SH names.