What's the best name you've ever heard for a dog?

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 239 discussions (323 posts)
  1. kimrussell profile image61
    kimrussellposted 14 years ago

I had a friend years ago who named their Llasa "Useless."  Cute name, but not appropriate for this dog.  This little thing was far smarter than both her owner and me.  After a painful break-up in my 20's, I unexpectedly took over the care of a pup and named him Solo to represent how I felt at the time.

I currently own an Italian Greyhound whose name should be Monster or Spite Pooper.  This smart little thing refuses to poop if he sees any sign at all that I'm going to leave the house - if I open my closet door, if I fix coffee, if I turn on the bathroom heater - all will lead my little darling to hold it until I leave.  At home, no problem, as he gets kenneled for the few hours that I'm away.  But, if I happen to be at my boyfriend's when I leave where there is no kennel, then, of course, nice little presents for us upon our return.

His name is, however, Winston.  Cute story:  When I went to get him from the rescue center, my sister-in-law was with me.  She was holding him on the way home as we were talking about a name.  I thought it should be something regal or Old World or with some sound of importance or foreign since he is an "Italian" greyhound.  She suggested Winston.  I said, "Oh, so his whole name would be Winston Churchill?"  And she said, "No, actually, I was looking at that empty pack of cigarettes in your floorboard."  Winston Ultra Lights and I have been fast friends for the past five years.

Any interesting stories behind your pet's name?  Would love to hear them.

1. starme77 profile image76
      starme77posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Cupcake, The puppy was a christmas present for the kids when they were little and since the tip of the puppies' tail was white like the frosting on the cupcakes  they named her cupcake so yep ... I have a dog named cupcake

2. Star22 profile image59
      Star22posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Coffee Bean! That's my dogs name! I love coffee! big_smile

1. climberjames profile image57
        climberjamesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ha ha coffee bean is awesome my pup is called Mojo big_smile

3. MargaritaB profile image60
      MargaritaBposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Never had a dog. Had a turkey though and we called him  "Dinner".

Appropriate for this time of year- funny what memories these questions bring up.

1. KCC Big Country profile image85
        KCC Big Countryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

A good friend of mine had a pet turkey.  That was the craziest thing I've ever seen. His name was Tommy.  Tommy followed him around everywhere.  We were there for an outdoor 4th of July bbq and Tommy would come up to you and want you to pet him.  Every time his owner would laugh, Tommy would gobble.  It was so cute.  Thanks for reminding me of that fond memory.

Yes, Paradise, everyone remembers (the) Alamo.  smile

4. AnywhereGardener profile image59
      AnywhereGardenerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Tucker

1. Katelyn Weel profile image91
        Katelyn Weelposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Aww I like Tucker too!

I knew someone that had two pugs, a white one and a black one and they were named "Coors" and "Light"

It was definitely cute.. my dad's puppy is a boston terrier (terror) named Tux.. it's cute because of the breed's colouring he really looks like a tuxedo.

5. psycheskinner profile image83
      psycheskinnerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

My favorite is 'Phaideaux' from a novel, i think it was Charteris.

6. pinkboxer profile image60
      pinkboxerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Chico Doodley. My grandfather named our beloved childhood pet. What did the name mean? We never found out. But I have never forgotten our precious little dog.

7. Kuee profile image59
      Kueeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Amadeus was playing on radio whilst driving to SPCA, however he fell asleep on me so I took him home.  Muggle arrived amidst Harry Potter madness, Kuee was a play on words, I got him when discharged from QE2 hospital, and he had a diamond on his back.  Ngeru is the word for cat in the language of New Zealands indigenous people the Maori, Masque had a mask over her brow and nose, so short for Masquarade. Ngeru is now called DP, due to the fact she goes wild same time every night and her pupils are so dilated there is no iris evident. DP= Dilated Pupils I love finding new names for my friends pets also. I did ave a wierd friend who called his dogs Tampax and Scrotum, with two cats Tess and Tikles, put them together, and another friend called her two cats Benson & Hedges (NZ ciggies)

8. Westie World profile image55
      Westie Worldposted 13 years agoin reply to this

My first Rottweiler was named Karma as my children loved the Boy George song of the same name, Karma Carmelia. It is funny how a dog eventually is it's name. we miss Karma greatly and are soon to be picking up our new Rottie.

1. Westie World profile image55
        Westie Worldposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Actually my new Westie does not care what I call her as long as I do not call her late for dinner

9. profile image0
      Charlinexposted 13 years agoin reply to this

My next pet willl be names as "Two Cents". smile

10. warchild75 profile image63
      warchild75posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I had a friend who named his dog Bruce,i laughed for ages,i love it when someone gives there dog a proper human name like chris,frank,garry.

11. profile image50
      Cheaptoadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Best name was

Deohgee

D-O-G

12. profile image52
      Amytaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

My toy poodle is named "Button" because he was "cute as a button".  His nickname is "Butt-Butt" because as the grandchild learned to talk that was the best she could do.

13. monica1125 profile image40
      monica1125posted 13 years agoin reply to this

My dog is named Marley:) He is definite;y as mischievious as the one in the movie, but not NEARLY the size!

14. jesscreason profile image62
      jesscreasonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

My dog's name is Fluffy, we call him Fluffer Nutter : ) 
      Also, I met a bulldog named Pancake once.

15. luckydogonline profile image59
      luckydogonlineposted 13 years agoin reply to this

My pet dogs name is Lucky - because she has two brown patches one on each of her eyes -

When I went to buy a pup she stood out because she had two almost identical brown patches - so that was it I was in love and hooked -

So that's how my new found best friend got the her name of Lucky - as in Lucky for her she had 2 brown eye patches - turned out to be very Lucky for me - she is a really a super great clever Jack Russell

16. skyblugurll1 profile image60
      skyblugurll1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

My dog was a rescue when he was only about a year old.  He is a red headed chow-chow named Berry Kim.  Berry, because he looks like a straaawwwberry, and Kim, because he is a Chinese fighting dog!   He also responds to "dumb-dumb" and "red-headed-menace" .  We love our "Berry-kins"..

17. profile image52
      IrishKathleenposted 12 years agoin reply to this

How about Ping - every time the microwave pinged, the dog appeared !!

18. srosales profile image60
      srosalesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

My dog's name is Copper because his fur is red and goldish-like copper!

19. profile image52
      shrekloverposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I named my dog Karma cause she's a little bitch.

20. profile image0
      GalaxyRatposted 6 years agoin reply to this

My dog is named Lola. Got her when I was 5.  I liked Lola and Charlie back then, so I named her Lola. The name means "strong woman", and she sure has demonstrated that.

21. Snake Bite Sefety profile image60
      Snake Bite Sefetyposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Yes your right its not appropriate for this dog but by the way, Dog is faithful animal

22. LFicarro profile image61
      LFicarroposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Ours was named Oliver after her mom Olive who we rescued and had pups, it ended up fitting as he looked just like her and is very intelligent just like his mom.

23. Fancy Poet Girl profile image78
      Fancy Poet Girlposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Penny. Great for reddish orange dogs, or puppies with copper colored ears. (Also it's my dog's name)

2. profile image0
    poetlorraineposted 14 years ago

someone called their dog. Stay.... it got a little messy, when they called.  come Stay... the poor dog was always confused

3. caravalhophoto profile image60
    caravalhophotoposted 14 years ago

A friend named their dog (Pronounced DEE O Gee) spelt DOG

1. dejajolie profile image59
      dejajolieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Love that!

2. PabstPenrose profile image60
      PabstPenroseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I've heard that one also. My buddy named his dog 'Frank,' after his dad who had died a year before. I see some importance now, in the name, seeing that a dog's supposed to be around for comfort, care, and to just be a buddy.

3. wychic profile image85
      wychicposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL...my stepbrother's dog also has that distinguished name.

My ex had a dog that didn't bark at all when he brought her home from the shelter, so he named her "Dingo." When it was discovered that not only could she bark, but did so with much enthusiasm and regularity, her name was shortened to "Ding." After I came on the scene and got to know her, her name morphed yet again to truly reflect her personality..."Dingbat."

1. wrhapsody profile image61
        wrhapsodyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I love that! How funny!

4. Chloe Comfort profile image61
      Chloe Comfortposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No good names for dogs I know come to mind but my friend did name his cat DOG - pronounced the same way. Thought that was cute.

1. profile image0
        Justine76posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I had a cat named Phish

1. Chloe Comfort profile image61
          Chloe Comfortposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I like that too :-)

5. wannabwestern profile image93
      wannabwesternposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That is an uncanny (or should I say canine) coincidence. My aunt who lives in Utah gave her dog the same name! big_smile

6. profile image49
      livingequineposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ha ha, i know someone who named there dog D-O-G also!!

4. dejajolie profile image59
    dejajolieposted 14 years ago

I spoke to this young boy who named his dog Chance. It was his second dog after losing his first one, and he told me "I named him Chance because he was my second chance at love". I thought that was adorable.....

Another acquaintance named her dog Kitten, and her cat Dog.....strange but true....;p;

1. profile image0
      Hannah L Scottposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Awww... I had a Golden Retriever named Chance. It read Mister Chance on his AKC Registration...

But I heard the name "Brady" used once (for a Golden Retriever), when I was walking through my neighborhood... I liked the name... It fit the dog rather well.

5. earnestshub profile image82
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

My first dog's pedigree name was Teresa Princess of Drury Lane.
    I called her Tessie and had her till I was fourteen. smile
    A cocker Spaniel bitch, she was smart and well trained.

6. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

My dog's name is Buffy...when we first got her we thought that we were going to be getting the runt of the litter, which we did only there were two a boy and a girl. We thoght we got the boy so I wanted to name him Scamp from the second Lady and the tramp movie...then we noticed that he was actually a she so we named her Angel, Scamp's girlfriend in the movie. But she is far from an angel. lol she bites and runs around like a maniac...she is hilarious to watch. so mom said we should name her Buffy since she likes to bite and has drawn blood. so Buffy it is lol

7. KCC Big Country profile image85
    KCC Big Countryposted 14 years ago

We have had two Rhodesian Ridgeback's.  They are known for the ridge of hair that runs down their spine that grows in the opposite direction.  So, we aptly named our first one Ridge. 

The second Rhodesian Ridgeback came at a time when we were arguing with some Northern (Yankee) friends of ours about what you call a knit cap that you wear on your head in the winter.  Down here in the south, we call them toboggans.  Up north, they only know toboggans as a sled.  This playful argument had gone on for months.  When we bought our dog I threatened to name him Toboggan just to annoy them.  I ended up naming him Toby, short for toboggan.

1. profile image0
      Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I recently say something on the Animal Planet about Ridgeback's they are beautiful!

8. Mighty Mom profile image78
    Mighty Momposted 14 years ago

A Doberman Pinscher named Satan.
    Actually, it was his owner who deserved the name.

1. Disturbia profile image60
      Disturbiaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I once knew a cop in Sonoma, CA that had a doberman by that name.

1. profile image0
        Lecieposted 13 years agoin reply to this

i knew a doberman named roxy. she was my best friend when i was 3. she really looked after me. she would growl if anyone tried to wake me up from my nap. i miss her bunches.

1. Kuee profile image59
          Kueeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

idiot mates with kitten and puppy, named cat and dog. Except the cat was called dog, and the dog cat.  Like I said wierd.

9. Ivorwen profile image64
    Ivorwenposted 14 years ago

My brother in law, who use to train guard dogs, named his German Shepherd K-10.

1. itcoll profile image60
      itcollposted 14 years agoin reply to this

that sounds great.i will use that for my friend's puppy.

2. Teresa McGurk profile image61
      Teresa McGurkposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Love it.

10. tksensei profile image59
    tksenseiposted 14 years ago

Come on, Wolfgang!

11. floating mind profile image70
    floating mindposted 14 years ago

My brother and his daughter purchased this dog several years ago.  I'm not sure of the breed type.  When they came home with it, the dog was so small and its coat was so bright white, they decided to name the dog, Snowflake.

12. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

Git

1. earnestshub profile image82
      earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ralwus I gotta know, is Jano a bully? Does he beat up on cats and dogs?
      All the Parrots I know are very pushy people! smile

1. qwark profile image61
        qwarkposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Earn and Walrus:
        Did'ja hear about the fowl mouthed parrot that was bought by a lady who was told by the pet shop owner about it's cussin' and swearin'?
        The lady was havin' a party and the damned parrot was cussin' everybody out. Every other word was a cuss word!
        She told her guests she'd be right back. She grabbed the obnoxious parrot by the neck, took it into the kitchen. She opened the door to the freezer and threw it in!
        A few hours after the party, she remembered the parrot was in the freezer!
        She ran to the kitchen opened the freezer door  and there he stood covered with ice and shaking like hell! He looked at her and chattered thru a half frozen beak: "Mmmadam, I ppppprromise I'll nnnnever ssswear aaaagain!!!"
        Ccccan I aaask yyou a qw qw question?"
        The lady apologized and said yes. What's the question?
        The parrot chattered: "whhhat dddid the ch ch ch chickens dddo?"

Qwark lol

2. akirchner profile image91
      akirchnerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

that's hilarious - totally 'git' it!

13. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 14 years ago

This may get a little convoluted, but:  As a boy, one of my favorite books was My Friend The Dog by Albert Payson Terhune, a true lover of collies.  The book was a collection of his short stories, and in one, the star was not a collie...but a wolf. 

The wolf became close friends with a fugitive who set up camp in remote woods.  One day the authorities arrived to arrest the man...the wolf attacked the lawmen and was shot to death, which gave the man a chance to escape.  Except as I recall, he didn't, but was arrested while holding the dead wolf in his arms, crying. 

He had named the wolf:  "Collie".

14. profile image0

Jado rules, yes, even out of doors. He is a real celebrity here and gets up on the house at times and carries on like a clown. Over 200 hundred words and he only bites me. But mostly he's gentle but will get on the floor and chase my four dogs away from me. LOL thanks for asking

Aplogies to Jado for getting his name wrong. Eric only play bites too thank goodness, the bird is half bloody beak!
      I have known a lot of birds and always knew they are smart. In the last few years scientists are discovering how smart and it is amazing really. Thanks for letting me know about Jado, he is a fine looking chap! smile

15. profile image0

Thanks earnest, he is well loved by many. He gets tons of attention and is mostly free. What is Eric?

16. earnestshub profile image82
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

I do not know his history, you maybe know where he is from?
    http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae172/earnestster/Eric_the_ecclectic_parrot_says.jpg
    He is not out of place here. this guy eats as much as a dog! smile

17. The Rope profile image60
    The Ropeposted 14 years ago

"Wotan", a god that appears in  a German opera written by Richard Wagner in the mid-1800's

18. profile image0

Well, I can tell he is an adult right off. Kinda ruffled a bit, but looks healthy enough. They are very loving and intelligent. Eric is a handsome feller too. Enjoy him forever earnest, God how I love my Jado. He is like having five year old mentally challenged child, but so loving.

He was having a hard time with the little ones (gkids)at the time, he is smoother now. He is 11 year old. Lots of colors.

19. profile image0

OK, that explains it. Jado loves the children. He is going on 9 now. See ya later friend and tell yer Eric Jado and I said hey fair dinkum.

20. profile image60
    logic,commonsenseposted 14 years ago

Bingo

21. elayne001 profile image80
    elayne001posted 14 years ago

I have had a dog named Sandy - for her color, named another "puppy" but didn't fit when he grew older - my granddaughters dog is "Sprinkles" cute nervous little dog, so it fits her.

22. profile image0
    Justine76posted 14 years ago

Named my dog Ralph. for 2 reasons. One, my father was a huge Colorado Bronco's fan, thier masoct when I was kid, was Ralph.
    2, dogs puke a lot.
    Ralph.

23. NaomiR profile image74
    NaomiRposted 14 years ago

Our neighbor's bulldog was named Cujo.

24. ruainc profile image59
    ruaincposted 14 years ago

i knew a minateur poodle name Zeus. That was amusing

25. wrenfrost56 profile image57
    wrenfrost56posted 14 years ago

My friend had a dog called deefor, I thought that was pretty cool. smile

26. donotfear profile image84
    donotfearposted 14 years ago

That's easy....TURBO.  then there was Do-Do Stick.

27. profile image0
    L. Andrew Marrposted 14 years ago

My Dad's friend has a dog called DEFER

Which if you say outloud sounds like D FOR

So it's D FOR DOG

28. jayjay40 profile image66
    jayjay40posted 14 years ago

I have a Jack Russel named Chester. It was going to be chestnut but it was too cute for him.  He is now known as Chester the molester because of what he does to soft toys if he's given the chance

29. shamelabboush profile image46
    shamelabboushposted 14 years ago

Logan.... A dear person to me has a dog called Logan.. It's kinda cute.

30. karent profile image60
    karentposted 14 years ago

My husband really wants to name a dog "Dammit" because it would be funny to say "stay Dammit" or "come Dammit." 

We did have huskies that we named Cheyenne and Apache.  My husband is Navajo and he liked the idea of owning a Cheyenne and an Apache...so silly.

1. profile image0
      muldrakeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

On the show JAG, one character gave his dog the name Dammit. When he was asked why, he said he tried different ways to get him off of the couch, and got so frustrated that he screamed, "Dammit!" and the dog jumped down, so that was his name.

1. profile image0
        A Texanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I call my remote for the TV a "dammit" and my dog Prince Charles of Zimbabwe!

31. profile image0
    B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 14 years ago

AVA ADORE.. I have a dog and an AKC Kennel registered with the name, so it can not be used again..I was afraid to share it , but since I legally own the name, well..Im not so scared now..

I think its beautiful, simply beautiful

32. profile image0
    muldrakeposted 14 years ago

The second dog I adopted, named Roxanne, was mistreated by her former owner. She was already 2 years old and I didn't want to confuse her by giving her a completely different name. But I didn't want to keep her old name given to her by her irresponsible former owner.

So I came up with the name Rocket, after Roger Clemens who at the time had just beaten a pitching record. Weird name for a female dog, but it fits her perfectly. She's an extremely high-energy dog, and runs at full-speed ahead, as fast as a rocket

1. tksensei profile image59
      tksenseiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Was she on steriods, having sex with a minor and lying to Congress?

1. profile image0
        A Texanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Don't talk bad about the greatest pitcher ever! He was a Longhorn you know?

2. profile image0

No, if she was, I would have had my choice of names between, Bonds, McGuire, Pujols, Sosa, Howard, and the list goes on and on. We named her before the steroid story came out about Clemens. Should have named her after the best player of all time, Charlie Hustle!

33. rmcrayne profile image91
    rmcrayneposted 14 years ago

The doggie love of my life was a Boykin Spaniel with 3 legs, Miss Mocha Bean Crayne.  I'm big on nicknames though, so she answered to lots of things:  Bean Head, Beanie, Groovie, Gir' Friend, Tootie.

1. Suki C profile image68
      Suki Cposted 14 years agoin reply to this

My old dog's name was Suki but we rarely called her that - it was Sukes, Suki-Dukes, Suki-Dooky, Suki-Poo, my husband called her Suko-Duko. She answered to them all - especially if food was involved!

We have friends with a dog called Berkeley  - when asked why, 'it's because he barks' - ('Berkeley' in England is pronounced 'Barkley' BTW smile)

1. profile image51
        wideyesposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Who told you that English people pronounce Berkeley as Barkley?
        I'm English and Berkeley sounds nothing like the word "Bark" or "Barkley" in fact I thought the dog was named after a university or a bank. Haha!

1. Judi Bee profile image91
          Judi Beeposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I've always pronounced Berkeley as "Barkly" smile  I lived in Bristol, not too far from Berkeley Castle, and never heard anyone say anything other than "Barkly".  It's like pronouncing "clerk" as "clark". 

You also hear it pronounced "Barkly" in the song "A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square".

2. profile image53
          Bexxx1983posted 11 years agoin reply to this

My ser name is berkeley and hate it wen ppl called me barkly its soo annoyin so everytime im any where i make sure its prononced properly! Good name for a dog tho

34. Bibowen profile image87
    Bibowenposted 14 years ago

I once knew a family that named their dogs after the Star Wars characters (Hans, Luke, Chewy). But, I think my favorite was "Darwin." The irony of it all is compelling.

35. Sue Adams profile image96
    Sue Adamsposted 14 years ago

poubelle

36. profile image0
    B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 14 years ago

another 1 of our girls is "MONET LOVE"

37. GoldiString profile image60
    GoldiStringposted 14 years ago

A dog named Ever-buddy (sounds like everybody).

The host of the party said to her dog - "Everbuddy get off  that couch!!"

Her dog..including her guests got off the couch.

38. starme77 profile image76
    starme77posted 14 years ago

I always thought it would be funny to get two dogs and name them stop it and help  -

1. profile image0

LOL or FIRE!

39. paulojpc profile image60
    paulojpcposted 14 years ago

Amadeus or REX.

40. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

Butthead.

41. europewalker profile image79
    europewalkerposted 14 years ago

I knew someone that named their dog Caliber.

42. lrohner profile image67
    lrohnerposted 14 years ago

We used to have a boxer that my son named Tyson -- after Mike (blech) of course.

We then had a lab/shep mix that my son named JD. My son's name was Jonathan, but everyone called him JJ. His best friend was a kid by the name of David Jordan that everyone called DJ. So JD was an obvious choice. It fit in with the boys' names and stood for "Jonathan's dog". smile

43. rebekahELLE profile image85
    rebekahELLEposted 14 years ago

Willow~~  she runs around chasing drangonflies and lizards~~

(thinks she's human, her expressions are amazing)

1. wychic profile image85
      wychicposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL, sounds like my Willow...she chases everything that moves, though, and has been frustrated that the paws which fit her 13lb frame are too small to catch grasshoppers between them tongue. At first glance a lot of people think she's quite ugly, but once one gets to know her expressions and lively body language the unanimous opinion is that she's unbearably cute big_smile.

Here's what she looked like a little over a month ago, fresh out of the shelter (she's gained weight since, and some discolored fur has been shed)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v705/wypsycho/willow010.jpg

44. profile image58
    C.J. Wrightposted 14 years ago

I adopted a dog from the shelter once....one eye named him "Uno"

45. CrystalStarWoman profile image58
    CrystalStarWomanposted 14 years ago

When we lived in France we got a Boxer puppy.

They have this 'thing' in France (well certainly in rural France) where you are supposed to name your new pet something beginning with the designated letter for that year. The year we got our Boxer pup was the year of the letter 'N'. When we picked him from the litter there was already a Napoleon and Nougat, for example...

I don't know why but we chose Nobby!

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m75/crystalstarwoman/nobbyandkat.jpg

He was a wonderful dog, a real character, but sadly Nobby is no longer with us - I miss him still sad

46. PabstPenrose profile image60
    PabstPenroseposted 14 years ago

I don't know about anyone else, but the movie 'Marley and Me' really got me. I'm pretty sure I couldn't name my dog Marley now.

47. staryorkie profile image60
    staryorkieposted 14 years ago

The Star Yorkie Kennel is the best place to find cool dogs names.
    Check them out at: www.StarYorkie.com

48. kkavya profile image58
    kkavyaposted 14 years ago

The best name i have heard is 'Tobosco'

49. profile image0
    Denno66posted 14 years ago

cat

50. Brian Leighton profile image58
    Brian Leightonposted 14 years ago

I have some tips for Dog Names on my website RoyalPetVet, but the best names I have heard was for two labradors called Bonnie & Clyde.

1. william.fischer29 profile image59
      william.fischer29posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Wow the best name is jojojey like my dog name smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)