jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What does it mean to suddenly began to dream of animals or have animals appear i

1. baygirl33 profile image60
    baygirl33posted 4 years ago

What does it mean to suddenly began to dream of animals or have animals appear in your dream?

2. MG Singh profile image43
    MG Singhposted 4 years ago

Freud would give it a sexual connotation. I have never had animal dreams, but I do feel that in case you dream of animals regularly than in your next birth you will be born as a animal.

3. Life and Luxury profile image83
    Life and Luxuryposted 4 years ago

Children very frequently dream of animals. Maybe it represents a life less complicated.

4. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

Carl Jung said that all wild animals indicate latent affects (feelings and emotions that we do not readily deal with). They are also symbolic of dangers (hurtful and negative things) being "swallowed" by the unconscious. The interpretation of the animal in your dream depends on your relationship with it in daily life. Animals represent the qualities in our character or specific aspects of our personalities. They could symbolize our more intuitive and instinctive parts, or they could serve as messengers for the unconscious.

5. profile image0
    MysticMoonlightposted 4 years ago

Many different cultures believe that animals are symbolic of certain things/experiences in life. Perhaps these animals appearing in your dreams are trying to "tell" you something that you are missing or overlooking in your awakened state. You can search dream dictionaries for answers, of course. I'm sure they would be helpful. There is a really good book called 'Animal Speak' by Ted Andrews that may be helpful to you as well.

6. MrsGray32 profile image60
    MrsGray32posted 4 years ago

Animals can represent your own physical characteristics, desires, sexual nature.  Animals symbolize  the untamed and uncivilized aspects of yourself.
    According to www.dreammoods.com If your fighting an animal it means your fighting a hidden part of yourself that your trying to hide or reject. 
    I use this website for every question I have about dreams very helpful for the most part and makes sense most of the time too.