jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

What is the deal with all the cat post on Facebook?!

1. Tbland profile image61
    Tblandposted 4 years ago

What is the deal with all the cat post on Facebook?!

Every time I open my page I have to see some cat driving a car, hugging a dog, washing dishes with an apron on! Why not a vulture ripping through some flesh? Is it just me or have these annoying post invaded and taken over Facebook?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8693560_f260.jpg

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

But...but peeples luv teh kitteh pitchers!!!

Tblandposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yeah...whatever. It's a sick kinda love smile

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

I'm not a cat fan but yes, my page seems inundated with pictures of cats.  Is it my imagination or are the most ardent cat lovers lonely single ladies?

Tblandposted 4 years agoin reply to this

No. They're not just single ladies...my cousin is married and a cat lover. But I do find cat people to be really strange.

2. duffsmom profile image60
      duffsmomposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Love it!  smile

4. Sadiq Busuri profile image58
    Sadiq Busuriposted 4 years ago

You can never have enough cat posts. I barely see any cat related posts so maybe its just your friends/pages you like that are posting these things.

5. M. T. Dremer profile image94
    M. T. Dremerposted 4 years ago

I don't know where the cat memes started, but they have definitely touched all corners of the internet. I think it's just an extension of pets being funny, which is something that existed long before the internet. Now, we just have a way to document and share it when it happens. And the short, silly nature of such pictures tend to thrive in this particular medium.

working