jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (17 posts)

Are you a cat person or a dog person?

1. Vvitta profile image61
    Vvittaposted 3 years ago

Are you a cat person or a dog person?

I live with my 3 cats and I know that I am definitely a cat person. I am told that dog are loyal to their masters who they regard as King, while cat owners are slaves to their cat who think that they (the cats) are King.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8930823_f260.jpg

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

I've lived with both species and both have their perks and quirks. I can't choose!!

3. ShivaniBharadwaj profile image61
    ShivaniBharadwajposted 3 years ago

I m non i havent lived with anyone ever and you???

4. Lowdown0 profile image83
    Lowdown0posted 3 years ago

They are both great in their own ways, but I'm a dog person myself. Nice picture by the way. Here is Harold dog in a wizzle:

http://wizzley.com/make-money-with-webanswers/

Vvittaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

The one in the picture is Duchess aka the Boss. Totally ignores everyone unless she wants something. I am her No.1 slave. The rest of the family are lower in the ranks!

2. Lowdown0 profile image83
      Lowdown0posted 3 years agoin reply to this

haha, that sounds about right. Cats are funny like that.

5. Brandon Rimes profile image61
    Brandon Rimesposted 3 years ago

dogs are smarter and give you allot more attention and love. Cats like to be on your lap and come to you in your worst and try to make you feel better i like em both smile

6. liesl5858 profile image83
    liesl5858posted 3 years ago

I think I like both but if I were to choose which I would like to have as a pet, I would go for cats. I think cats are easier to look after than dogs. With the dogs, you have to walk them morning and evening. I don't think I will have the patience or the time to do that. And cats are cuddlier, I like to cuddle them. Maybe when I retire, I will have a cat.

7. Amanda108 profile image93
    Amanda108posted 3 years ago

Cats!

They're generally more intelligent, imo. Like a companion more than a pet. They're also easier to care for as they're self-reliant in a lot of ways, and very independent.

8. enjoy life profile image76
    enjoy lifeposted 3 years ago

I like and have both cats and dogs. I am overall an animal lover, find them better company than humans a lot of the time. They love unconditionally, are always excited to see you arrive home (yes even my cat) and won't let you down.

9. M. T. Dremer profile image94
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

Unfortunately, I'm allergic to cats, so I'm kind of a dog person by default. I love dogs, so it's not a bad deal. Though, based on how much I enjoy cat memes, I would probably like them too if I weren't allergic.

10. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

I like dogs, but I consider myself a cat person. Why? For the reason you mentioned. They think they're the ones in charge. Seriously though, I think they're much easier to take care of and, since mine are strictly house cats, I don't have to worry about them bringing fleas or anything else into the house.

11. profile image0
    Lybrahposted 3 years ago

I am a cat person.  I have two.  Calypso and Cassie.

Mine are Duchess, Maxine and Sam (the youngest at 6 months)

12. IJR112 profile image60
    IJR112posted 3 years ago

Definitely a cat person.  My friends make fun of me for it, but I just like them more.  They're really silly and have the most complex personalities.

My Duchess is a Diva.

13. AliciaC profile image100
    AliciaCposted 3 years ago

When I was a child I was definitely a dog person because my family only had a dog for a pet. One day as an adult I was out for a run and found two abandoned kittens. I took the kittens home, where they became part of my family. From then on I became a cat person as well as a dog person. I've discovered that cats can be both affectionate and playful.

working