jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

can't figure out why my pussy-cat is so depressed anymore

1. profile image0
    tequilarosemama4posted 7 years ago

every night now for the past few months my pussy-cat seems to be depressed. i don't know what to do to help her. i have tried babying her, warm milk a loving massage. nothing seems to be working. i think i just need to find her a playmate mabye that will make her happier. any suggestions?

1. profile image0
      A Texanposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Here Kitty Kitty, I wove the pussy-cat, yes I do.

2. myownworld profile image81
    myownworldposted 7 years ago

(((just a warning: be prepared for all kinds of lewd jokes!! wink))

1. profile image0
      A Texanposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Did you think she was fishing for anything less?

2. profile image0
      tequilarosemama4posted 7 years agoin reply to this

ty for the warning.

3. shazwellyn profile image80
    shazwellynposted 7 years ago

Im wondering if she might be ill.  Has her lid come over at all (the skin between the eye and the eye lid).  Is her ears hot?

4. ddsurfsca profile image74
    ddsurfscaposted 7 years ago

Firstly, another cat is not going to cure the problem, it takes a long time for cats to make friends, they are very territorial.  Look at her gums, if they are white she is enimic, and needs protein.  This will make a cat act listless.  What exactly does she do that makes you think she is depressed?

5. Michael Willis profile image77
    Michael Willisposted 7 years ago

Get her a playmate...like a Dachund! (common name--"weiner-dog.")

6. theirishobserver. profile image59
    theirishobserver.posted 7 years ago

Well, I see Taxan is already on the job, may I suggest that she may have a fur ball stuck in her throat.....you may have to take her to the vet a sthis can be a seriously problem......the vet will be able to deal with the probelm very quickly...also it is mating season for cats....see my cat on my Blog...its in the slide show at the top of the first page....Blog not Hub...

working