jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

staffy bitch giving birth

1. profile image46
    beckymadoneposted 6 years ago

water sack has ruptured already how long before a pup is delivered????????????

1. frogdropping profile image85
      frogdroppingposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Poor bloody dog ... sad

2. profile image0
      DoItForHerposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Are you the one breeding this dog? If so, then here is my response.

If you don't know the basics about breeding or don't have a competent mentor to guide you through the whole of the breeding process, do you think you may have gotten in over your head? A responsible breeder would not rush to some stranger for answers while the actual birth is occurring.

That is a bit harsh, but backyard breeders are a serious problem. If you are just asking the question to learn, then that is cool. I would recommend that you be a bit more specific and work on your grammar. Your question is hard to read and hard to properly respond to because of lack of information.

2. EmpressFelicity profile image77
    EmpressFelicityposted 6 years ago

If you're worried about your dog, phone your vet asap. Don't rely on some random forum person to help.

3. 2uesday profile image82
    2uesdayposted 6 years ago

Can I just say, please make sure you get good homes for the pups as so many of this breed of dog end up in a dog rescue centre.

EmpressFelicity is right - Staffies might need help when having pups, a vet is the best one to give advice.

4. 2uesday profile image82
    2uesdayposted 6 years ago

http://www.battersea.org.uk/about_us/wh … ffies.html

This is the future for many of them in the UK.

working