Santa Fe Summer Festival, International Folk Art
Santa Fe Folk Art Market
There is no better way to spend a day than strolling around something as colorful and fun as an international market. This particular market boasts 180 juried artists from over 49 countries.
* In Santa FeNew Mexico
* This year 180 artists (most new the market)
* 49 countries represented
* Artists take home 90% of their sales revenue
* Last year the artists’ sales were just over $2 million
* Food court also had specialties from various countries but was heavy on New Mexico foods….go figure!
We ate chicken gyros at a shared table with a nice couple from Switzerland….life is good!!
Watch my hub for the food article…coming soon!!
Here are some pictures. Enjoy!!
Santa Fe New Mexico
New Mexico Places to Visit!
- Navajo Fry Bread Kid Meal~from the Fair
Fry Bread recipe
- Taco/Corn Chip Pie
Kids love Taco/corn Chip Pie!
- VLA New Mexico~Radio Astronomy
Very Large Array observatory
- Coronado State Monument New Mexico
Conquistadors and Wagon Trains in New Mexico
- El Morro National Park New Mexico
Petroglyps to Wagon Trains at El Morrow National Park