jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is there a course online for graphic designing where everything is done online?

1. geraldinegerongay profile image59
    geraldinegerongayposted 7 years ago

Is there a course online for graphic designing where everything is done online? How much does it...

2. flounderingsahm profile image74
    flounderingsahmposted 7 years ago

I've taken classes online and in person for Photoshop, even bought TONS of books, but nothing really helped me until I started searching for free tutorials.

I would think of something I wanted to do within Photoshop and search it on google.  I learned from other users and actually became the goto graphic person in my group when I was working.  I'm not sure if you wanted a degree or something, but if you were just looking on how to do things within a certain application, search the Internet, there are a ton of free resources out there.

3. profile image46
    jerryo48posted 7 years ago

Yes there is go here www.fancystuff.ws and learn how you could be creating your own designs in 180 mins or less...
    You don't have to have photoshop this will do the same thing with out having to spend $200-$600 on photoshop...

4. profile image46
    heaventostairwayposted 7 years ago

You could also try correspondence courses from Universities and Schools.

I'm assuming from your question that you wanted to get a qualification in Design rather than just looking up tutorials and self teaching. You'll need a solid knowledge in Illustrator at least, and preferably Indesign as well.

However Photoshop tutorials are highly recommended to keep your skills sharp and allow you to gain a variety of effects in your work. You can never know too much about Photoshop - It's a very powerful tool.