jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

would any one be interested in instructions on how to make a certain kind of car

1. profile image56
    krystiebohposted 7 years ago

would any one be interested in instructions on how to make a certain kind of card? Halloween,...

birthday, thanksgiving, etc. . . ?

2. wychic profile image88
    wychicposted 7 years ago

I personally wouldn't be interested because I don't do a lot of paper crafts; however, going off of the performance of my own crafting articles (on this and other sites), I'd say there's a very good chance such hubs would be worth it. I write in many different areas, and my crafting how-tos are, so far, the best consistent earners and seasonal how-tos tend to do very well around the holiday for which they're intended.

3. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 7 years ago

No.

4. possum lover profile image58
    possum loverposted 7 years ago

Sure, but I have also recently found out that you can make wonderful cards at the Walmart photo center. I'm getting pretty good at it and pratice makes perfect. All you need is your own photo and the price is really cheap and a good deal.

5. justom profile image69
    justomposted 7 years ago

Instructions on doing anything are good. I'm always amazed at how much folks don't know how to do but would love to find out. Doing cards is so easy right at home but as you can see by the replies most don't know. Do your hub!! Good luck!

working