what is the number

1. profile image44
    deke226posted 7 years ago

what is the number

i want to know the number to oder a ab belt

2. profile image0
    ankigarg87posted 7 years ago

number is a concept of quantity involving zero and units,It has the the property possessed by a sum or total or indefinite quantity of units or individuals.

3. sugz profile image74
    sugzposted 7 years ago

the question is a bit vague.. are we to presume you are talking about the Ab belt that has the electrodes in it for muscle toning using pulses etc??? called the Abgymnic - electronic gymnastic device?

if you are, i have two, they do work, but the electro pads stop working so well after a short time and if the paper comes off the centre where the metal parts are, you burn your skin. and the paper will come off, it's only a matter of a little body sweat getting into the paper an it just falls off lol and even though it says it's like doing 600 situps in a minute.. that depends on the setting, some of them, hell it's like a thousand a minute haha it can dang hurt too!

although they work to a degree. they aren't really worth it in the long run, they don't last very long and ya have to replace them sooner than later.

if this is not the one you are talking about, then appologies, but the ab belt can be anything from this that i have to.. a belt made of neoprene - as for the number, i think that depends what country or state you are in in the first place smile LOL
    try the as seen on tv website.

working