jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

carmeras for photography

1. katiek2101 profile image55
    katiek2101posted 7 years ago

carmeras for photography

i'm a beingger

2. ptosis profile image74
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

I use a Canon PowerShot A2000.

I like to use the setting that I am able to control the camera speed and exposure.
    Goes all the way up to 3200 ISO
    Exposure can be as long as 15 seconds

I also read a book on how to take camera shots such as using the flash in daylight so don't get a dark face and a bright background.

I was able to photo hummingbirds with this camera and have a hub with a bunch of pictures from Coronado National Park but these pictures are in no way as good as the really expensive cameras that have pictures published in books.

3. Mezo profile image71
    Mezoposted 7 years ago

I wrote a hub about the best Canon point and shoot cameras, i recommend you do some reading about photography basics if you dunno what each of the cameras features mean, i hope you find it useful:

http://hubpages.com/hub/cheap-canon-digital-cameras-buy

I personally recommend the Canon SX1 if you need zoom or Canon G11. smile good luck

4. telltale profile image75
    telltaleposted 7 years ago

I use a Nikon S8000. 14 megapixels. 10x Optical Zoom. 3 inch display.

Found that this camera can still produce a sharp picture while in Zoom mode, which when testing out the other brands could not.  Would not say it's the best camera around, but it is useful, although the shutterspeed should be improved.  I have relied on auto focus all the time, maybe I should try something else to get it improved.  Still learning on usage.  smile

working