jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Wedding photography tips. How to look good in your wedding photos

1. Princessa profile image84
    Princessaposted 7 years ago

Wedding photography tips.  How to look good in your wedding photos

2. micadeolu profile image48
    micadeoluposted 7 years ago

Yes! Imagine every visitor to your wedding to be fairies from a very nice dream swaming all around you and singing holy hymns to your delight. With that you will look your best and be your best.

3. bobtylor profile image58
    bobtylorposted 5 years ago

Read this amazing tips for making your wedding photos beautiful...

1. Stand with your hips rotated 45 degrees away from the camera.
    2. Put your weight on your back foot.
    3. Elongate your other leg and cross it in front, with the foot pointed toward the camera. Bend the knee a bit so you don't lock up or look stiff.
    4. Feel free to put a hand on your hip.
    5. Don't forget to smile!
    6.Relax your face
    7.Avoid the double chin.
    8.Fake sleek arms.
    9.Stand up straight.
    10.Don’t underestimate the beauty of laughing.
    11.Stop trying so hard not to blink.

For wedding Photography visit : http://idealmomentphotography.com/galle … hotography

4. profile image50
    Leonroseposted 4 years ago

To look good in wedding photography is so important. So make a sweet smile on your face, don't make your body very hard or lose, make attention at your make-up that its not too much or too less, hire the best photographer. I hired "Looklook photo booth" for my wedding photography and I like it so much.

5. jasonoliverphoto profile image60
    jasonoliverphotoposted 4 years ago

If you want to look good in your wedding photographs there are a few simple tips that can help.  Find a photographer that you can get on with.  After all he will be with you and your family for the whole of your wedding day.  Check his previous work including his best images, but more importantly look at a couple of his full wedding albums.  This will ensure that his overall coverage of a wedding is of good quality.   Look at his style and make sure it fits in with who you are and the type of wedding you want.  For example, would you want candid or posed images, or a mixture of both.
    As far as the wedding day itself, you will already look amazing. You will be wearing the dress that you fell in love with.  Your makeup and hair will be done by a professional.  The only thing you need to do is enjoy yourself and have fun with your husband on the day.

A good photographer will give you all of the posing and poster advice before the wedding day.  He will also be able to give you both little informal prompts and advice on the day.  All of this doesn’t need to be worried about.

My advice would be to find a the best wedding photographer you can and then let your trusted photographer do rest!

working