What are some of the interesting things you've seen or done in creative recyclin

1. suncat profile image59
    suncatposted 7 years ago

What are some of the interesting things you've seen or done in creative recycling using...

different materials or items?

2. GetFitRight profile image61
    GetFitRightposted 7 years ago

I bought a chicken coop that came on a pallet and took the pallet and made a compost bin.
    I have also made a dog toy out of a peanut butter jar just by putting a hole in the lid and unscrewing lid to put treats inside keeps my puppy busy for a while not sure how long it will last but better than just putting it straight in the trash.
    Also took old wooden lawn chair pieces and made a cute lawn are piece for behind some plants.
    Lots of amazing things you can do with random used things.

3. June McEwan profile image69
    June McEwanposted 7 years ago

I admit to making literally thousands of things from many and various used objects. Furniture projects include fantastical thrones, Papier mache mirror frames, lots and lots of mosaic - walls, chairs, mirrors, frames, flower pots..Plastic bag Ghost Puppets, all sorts of junk puppets, Too long a list. Among  my best was a giant drinks can dragon and my favourite mad project - a wallpaper and withy dragon. For some ideas, look at my web site, www.junemcewan.biz