jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

What's the weirdest/interesting/inspiring question you've seen someone ask on hu

1. Dwight Phoenix profile image79
    Dwight Phoenixposted 2 years ago

What's the weirdest/interesting/inspiring question you've seen someone ask on hub pages?

2. Austinstar profile image88
    Austinstarposted 2 years ago

The weirdest one is still up! And I hate seeing it all the time.
    "Does Anybody Know how to get rid of bad odor/ taste due to sinus infection?"
    This question has been up for over 4 years!
    You would think that simply clearing up the sinus infection would get rid of the bad odor/taste!
    There's a few others to, like, "what happens if you don't shower?" Seriously?

Dwight Phoenixposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Yeah i see the one about odors all the time too....But be careful the person who wrote that doesn't see your response smile

2. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I saw those two questions.  Eccch, how revoltingly disgusting, especially that last question. Those questions should have been removed....

3. LoisRyan13903 profile image82
      LoisRyan13903posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Lol!  I saw them too.  Agree about the last one.  The sinus one yeah maybe they should keep it though never heard anything like that

3. LoisRyan13903 profile image82
    LoisRyan13903posted 2 years ago

One time I saw a question that asked "Am I pregnant?  I just took a pregnancy test and there is a plus sign.  I didn't see it after a day or two and may have been removed.

Dwight Phoenixposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Wow that's a good one smile

I'd put that under interesting/funny!

2. Austinstar profile image88
      Austinstarposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I saw that one too! Crazy people.

3. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Well, that question was repetitive and obvious in nature.  if one took a pregnancy test and has a plus sign, that means that THERE'S a pregnancy!

4. LoisRyan13903 profile image82
      LoisRyan13903posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Lol!  Reminds me of movie "For Keeps" with Molly Ringwold.  She though positive was a good thing until she realized that it meant that she was pregnant

working