jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How to draw object ?

1. profile image49
    rmitusposted 6 years ago

How to draw object ?

2. Hashirraja profile image61
    Hashirrajaposted 6 years ago

Good question. I order to draw something you must have a creative skill!! And as drawing instruments, you can use simple paper and pencil.

If you want to draw in virtual, you can use your computer. You must need some software. Although you can use the windows build in software paint. Or you can use photoshop, illustrator or corel paint as you wish.

Thanks and have a good day.

3. leroy64 profile image83
    leroy64posted 6 years ago

Look at the object and figure out how it will be located on your paper.  A card board cutout in the shape of the paper will help.  Also note any edges that will show space next to it.

Lightly draw the outside edges of the object first.  Once you have those proportions correct, fill in the edges on the surface of the object, if any exist.  Once the outline is in place, draw darker lines over the object edges next to space to indicate depth. That will get you a basic sketch of an object.  This will get you a simple image.  It takes some practice and don't underestimate the amount of time you need to simply look at the object.  About three quarters of the work in sketching and drawing is actually seeing the object, and not drawing what you think the object should look like.

4. shamani67 profile image60
    shamani67posted 6 years ago

When drawing an object I look at the item and take note of where the light and shadows appear.
    I like to draw exactly what I see. Real life. It may take some practise, but one thing that may help you is to draw a self portrait by looking in the mirror. This will give you a good indication of how you are doing.
    Try it out and see. Nothing different from drawing an object really.
    Hope this helps.
    Cheers

working