jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What camera do you use to take photos? What do you think is the best camera ?

1. whisperingxwords profile image59
    whisperingxwordsposted 6 years ago

What camera do you use to take photos? What do you think is the best camera ?

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image88
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

Most professional will use a S.L.R (single lens reflex) or a D.S.L.R.(digital single lens reflex) I use a S.L.R because it allows me to use different lens sizes and allows me to be creative with my photographs. I still use positive film because it renders a higher pixel ratio to the nest D.S.L.R at around 20 megapixels.

3. Morena88 profile image75
    Morena88posted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5628781_f260.jpg

I use a Canon Rebel T3. It takes great photos, but I plan on upgrading to something better in the near future. It's a great starter camera if you want a digital SLR.

I use my camera for my travel website, and here is one of many pictures that I have taken with my Canon T3.

4. profile image0
    Lynn S. Murphyposted 6 years ago

I use the Canon Rebel T2i. I love it and it takes great pix. 18 megapixel.

5. OutsideTheLines profile image60
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

I also use the Canon EOS 550D. If you want a great camera that won't break your bank it's amazing. Especially if you pair it with the 50mm F/1.8 lens. I'm saving up for a 7D though and it's awesome. Best camera on the market is easily any Hasselblad, the Leica M9, or the Canon EOS 1D mark II.

6. dappledesigns profile image91
    dappledesignsposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5631297_f260.jpg

I use an Olympus E-510 DSLR. It's a great camera because it offers the platform for a wide range of lenses, the option of manual or automatic settings and is put at an economical price (especially now 2 years after I bought it).

This photo was taken with a sigma 55-200 lens at 1600 ISO.

7. katherinethorell profile image79
    katherinethorellposted 6 years ago

I use a Fuji but I think cannon and nikon take the best pictures.

working