Is there a way to host an custom interactive map file on HubPages for use on a h

1. Randy M. profile image87
    Randy M.posted 5 years ago

Is there a way to host an custom interactive map file on HubPages for use on a hub?

I created an interactive map file on click2map and downloaded the folder which contains several files.  As an alternative to hosting on my own web server, are there hosting options used by HubPage writers?

I made a hub that has a photo of the map, but I want to make it interactive so people can zoom in with good resolution, if needed.  Check it out here - http://randy-m.hubpages.com/hub/A-Sampl … -Rica-Art.

2. hotwebideas profile image74
    hotwebideasposted 5 years ago

Hey Randy, good question. I looked at the capsules and do not see anything for an interactive map other than Google Maps. Is it possible to import your click2map into your Google Map? I was also thinking that you could use an iframe, but Hubpages does not allow it.

One alternative I can suggest to you is to use Dropbox or now Google Drive and then you could link from your hub to your Dropbox. I am sure that is not exactly what you are looking for, but it is worth a shot.

Bruce

1. Randy M. profile image87
      Randy M.posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Good answer.  I opened an account with Dropbox and am now figuring out how to make a link to a folder.  I should have the interactive map up and running sometime today. Thanks!

Closed to reply

working