jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What is the real meaning of photography for you?

1. ultimate kenneth profile image60
    ultimate kennethposted 5 years ago

What is the real meaning of photography for you?

2. sgbrown profile image97
    sgbrownposted 5 years ago

To me, photography is capturing a moment in time. Being able to keep a beautiful moment to share with others.  To show others what beauty there is in the world and perhaps to move someone to think about what they are seeing.

ultimate kennethposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Wow! we have the same definition of photography! Since there is no rewinds for the past days, photography is really a capturing moment in time. It is the one who tell us remember the good and bad memories of yesterdays. Thanks to your answer.

3. photostudiosupply profile image61
    photostudiosupplyposted 5 years ago

For me, photography is the best way to capture those moments which can never be lived again in the same way. Photographs can recall the best times of our life and, make us smile.

I agree with you! That's seems what I've mentioned on one of my hub! I was very glad we have same visions and meaning that  encompassed on our thoughts.

4. Boots Iacono profile image80
    Boots Iaconoposted 5 years ago

Capturing history, memories, evidence... Snapshots are moments of time that are, at least potentially, commemorated forever. Its a moment that came, and went, that will never be back again... the snapshot solidifies the memory.

Four thumbs up! You have gotten what I've realized before. Its like what photstudiosupply said. Whoah! I am very interested further on photography! I want to shoot lives to create memory of the past. Great comments fellow hubbers...!

working