jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What camera do you have? Or do you use your mobile/cell phone for pictures!

1. Martyn Wright profile image84
    Martyn Wrightposted 5 years ago

What camera do you have? Or do you use your mobile/cell phone for pictures!

For everyday use I use a Sony cyber shot DSC HX-5V and I also have an Olymus E-400 but find it a little bulky for my needs.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7001029_f260.jpg

2. bankscottage profile image96
    bankscottageposted 5 years ago

Sometimes I use my iPhone, but I don't like the fact that it doesn't have a flash.  I have a Canon PowerShot ELPH 100 HS because it is compact, easy to carry and has a reasonable number of features for such a small camera.  I also have a little Kodak Playfull video camera that I don't use often, but it is small and easy to carry also.

3. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image98
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 5 years ago

I have several Canon models (an addiction's worth of them, I think).  I have used the iPhone, but it's not my favorite way to shoot! I have a pro-level Canon (dSLR) that I love, and a cropped-frame dSLR that I also love, but the learning curve is huge. The others I use are smaller & fit in my pocket or purse.

4. MickS profile image74
    MickSposted 5 years ago

Shen Hao 5"x4" large format camera.  Bronica ETRs medium format camera.

5. TripleAMom profile image86
    TripleAMomposted 5 years ago

I have a Canon Rebel digital that I love.  It takes great pictures and has lots of features.  I'm still learning them all.

6. profile image0
    danielabramposted 5 years ago

I have the camera on my phone and that is the only one I need.

7. photostudiosupply profile image61
    photostudiosupplyposted 5 years ago

Most of the times, I use my cell phone for clicking pictures. But I also have Canon Digital Camera.

8. TrahnTheMan profile image61
    TrahnTheManposted 5 years ago

I think the 'best' camera is the one you have with you! I have a DSLR (Canon t3i) for serious photography, and my iPhone for point and shoot happy snaps. It's a great combination I think for most people. Having the best camera in the world is only helpful if you have it with you, and there are many situations where carrying a bulky DSLR is just impractical.

working