jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Favourite Artist?

1. JakeFrost profile image62
    JakeFrostposted 5 years ago

Favourite Artist?

2. securityproducts3 profile image40
    securityproducts3posted 5 years ago

An artist can mean so many different things, and delve into so many different fields, that it is almost impossible to choose just one. My favorite musical artist is John Mayer. No, I'm not joking. Once you look behind is poppy hits you realize that he is actually one of the best guitarists of the last decade, and rights refreshing lyrics that  are hard to find in the musical world today.

3. whonunuwho profile image79
    whonunuwhoposted 5 years ago

Andrew Wyeth, Norman Rockwell, and Vivi Crandell, Shepherd, and Adamson are some of my favorites, especially in wild life work.

4. Rosana Modugno profile image84
    Rosana Modugnoposted 5 years ago

Painting;  Salvador Dali.  I love how he confused me as a child and his way of self expression in his paintings.  His sheer genius and insanity provoked me as an artist and I related to his work on many levels.  Maybe I relate more to his insanity.  lol  Either way, he has always been my favorite above all others.

5. TravelAfghanistan profile image84
    TravelAfghanistanposted 5 years ago

Contemporary Artist:
    Julie Mehretu

Other Artists:
    Salvador Dali
    Piet Mondrian
    Norman Rockwell
    Wassily Kandinsky
    Diego Rivera

6. TheSingularity profile image61
    TheSingularityposted 5 years ago

Banksy. Truly original. He is one of the most innovative artists of our era, a great segue from the postmodern era of the 20th century to the current period of activity, self-determination, and thinking outside of the box...or canvas.

7. profile image56
    chatroomsposted 5 years ago

Schubert is for me the best one in the world of classical music.

8. Sushma Webber profile image86
    Sushma Webberposted 5 years ago

Michelangelo and Bernini. I have always admired their sculptures.