jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How to improve a Crochet Article?

1. Wonder wool profile image83
    Wonder woolposted 5 years ago

How to improve a Crochet Article?

I write crochet articles. But my articles do not rate more then 70. Is there a way I can improve on the article ratings?

2. NornsMercy profile image60
    NornsMercyposted 5 years ago

I'm not sure how to do this myself, but maybe you should put the finished product as the main thumbnail image. smile It would definitely attract more people and make them wish they can make crafts like you, too.

3. lupine profile image73
    lupineposted 5 years ago

Maybe use interesting titles to attract more readers. Crochet items that are popular today...include an awesome picture.

4. Mercia Collins profile image74
    Mercia Collinsposted 4 years ago

ensure that you explain yourself properly, link to tutorials or free patterns, where necessary, never assume that your reader is at the same crochet level as you are, explain techniques, patterns and stitches as simply as you can using simple words. Engage your reader, let your own enthusiasm for crochet shine from your hubs. Only write about aspects of crochet that really interest you. Never write about something that bores you. Also try reading other hubbers' crochet articles and see how they write about crochet, it may help you. Write longer rather than shorter articles. Look through the crochet questions every so often and see what readers need to know, it will give you ideas.

working