jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Tats as Street Art? Thats a stretch

1. NR! profile image58
    NR!posted 7 years ago

Revolution is the essence of street art.  Bombing just came along centuries later. Combine the two and you have something.  Somebody point me to how pix are posted.  Thanks.
    NR!

"I come from a tough neighborhood.  The sign on the Library door says - Shut the fuck up!"  (Dangerfield)

2. Pearldiver profile image88
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

So you Don't Use Chalk then? hmm lol

3. NR! profile image58
    NR!posted 7 years ago

I'm replying to my own post.

The asterisks were automatically put into the sentence.  That S U C K S!  Baby. Come on, this is a discussion about  ART!  Street art! Is the Hubpager comrade working this late in the Black-ball the bad boy office?  Don't throw me any Eula quotes please.  Have a vote, want me around on this forum or not?  Majority Rules -- Hubpages is just the container. Cheers! 
    NR!
    "My horse I bet on was so late getting home, he tiptoed into the stable." (Dangerfield)

4. Pearldiver profile image88
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

Emmm yep... so am I... Guess Not on the chalk.. but it looks like the drugs work!! lol

5. NR! profile image58
    NR!posted 7 years ago

Thanks for the response.  Seems you are the wrong page. Ok with me. You should try to get more oxygen. Are you trying to be the Hubster of the Month?  Ok with me.  Drugs clog the nozzle among other things.  I still would like to know how to post pics. If you happen to know (and are on the right page) let me know.

Cheers!

"I know I'm getting old.  I got no sex life.  I woke up the other day with vultures circling my crotch." (Dangerfield)

1. NR! profile image58
      NR!posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Replying to my own post:

Apparently CROTCH is OK with the Hubpages censor.  SEX seems to work also.  OK Black Ball boy, it's ON.

1. TheGlassSpider profile image74
        TheGlassSpiderposted 7 years ago in reply to this

There is no black ball boy - it's an automatic censoring program. There were Terms of Service to which you agreed when you signed on; if I remember correctly, they covered (among other things), the use of profanity.

Welcome to HP.

Give me a minute...there's a thread about how to post pics...

6. TheGlassSpider profile image74
    TheGlassSpiderposted 7 years ago

Here you go: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/41606

That's how I learned. Hope it helps!

working