jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I would like to buy a new luxury car. My budget is 9 lacks. Please can anyone

1. pankaj3625 profile image73
    pankaj3625posted 9 years ago

I would like to buy a new luxury car.  My budget is 9 lacks.  Please can anyone compare Ford Fiesta with Hyundai Verna for me?

2. soni2006 profile image80
    soni2006posted 9 years ago

I would suggest buying Hyundai Verna instead of Ford Fiesta because Verna rocks.  When
    you compare the specifications and price of both the vehicles, you will
    definitely feel that Fiesta has quoted a much more price than Verna.  Literally
    saying,... read more

3. minneapolislimous profile image49
    minneapolislimousposted 8 years ago

You can get Ford Fiesta in 9 lacks. According to me Ford Fiesta is better then Hyundai, because why i am suggesting you to buy Ford Fiesta is that I have same two model but i am feeling more comfortable in Ford Fiesta.

4. KKSteinmetz profile image52
    KKSteinmetzposted 8 years ago

Comparison between the two is very simple.  If you want a reliable reactive vehicle go with the Fiesta.  No offense to Hyundai because i know that i will get mixed views from both sides opinion-wise on them.  But to me they are a few years of trial and error away from a consistently reliable vehicle.  As performance capability i would go with the Fiesta as well, turbo modification will yield amazing results.  Very similar to the Mazda B6 and B6t motors once in the mercury capri and mazda 323 both are the 1.6l.