how can i memorize things fast when u are testing for ur permit????
im trying to study for my permit. some things i know but when then ask questions that i dont remember i dont know what to do.how can i remember the answers.
Here is a list of things that come to mind when I had to cram for tests at college
1. Really pay attention while studying
2. Involve as many senses as possible -visual, sound, etc.
3. Relate information to what you already know.
4. Organize information well into chunks
5. Rehearse information frequently and write down anything you can’t recall
6. Be motivated and keep a positive attitude. Expect to recall easily
7. “Method of loci”: This is an ancient and effective way of remembering a lot of material. You associate each part of what you have to remember with a landmark in a route you know well, such as your commute to work
I also found meditation helpful to quieten the mind before studying. Relax and be confident when being tested. Before the test visualize the test and see yourself answering all of the questions easily. Good luck!
Repetition. And you might include memorizing how to spell and capitalize words in your course of study.
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|