jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What driver behavior irritates you the most?

1. mskills profile image87
    mskillsposted 6 years ago

What driver behavior irritates you the most?

I can't stand it when you're sitting at a stop light and feeling obligated to constantly check the rear-view mirror because the idiot behind you keeps inching up on your rear bumper.  The light is RED, where do you think you're going to go, buddy?!

What causes you to road rage?

2. profile image83
    RichBestposted 6 years ago

Well, I'm very irritated when the light is red and the driver behind me just won't stop pressing his horn. I'm also irritated by some drivers that will just stop all of a sudden in the middle of the road, some don't even use their turn signals when they make either right or left turn. Oh, almost forget, I'm also irritated by drivers that just turn their vehicle left or right without looking behind at all. That is very dangerous when you are halfway passing through them and they just suddenly turn and knock you.

3. scauthor1969 profile image64
    scauthor1969posted 6 years ago

When a driver runs a red light or stop sign just because of the danger of harming another innocent driver.

4. mattdigiulio profile image76
    mattdigiulioposted 6 years ago

Honestly, it is tail gating for me. I can't stand it. There are way too many people out there who think it is okay to tailgate.

Running a red light, or stop sign is more dangerous, but tailgating is more of a daily annoyance.