jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What's your favorite classic car?

1. Leaderofmany profile image59
    Leaderofmanyposted 6 years ago

What's your favorite classic car?

2. Jonesy0311 profile image59
    Jonesy0311posted 6 years ago

I am a Mopar man. Although Chrysler parts back in the day were notirously expensive, nothing Ford or GM produced could even compare. I am talking big blocks by the way. I don't care how fast as SB can reach RPM and launch. There is no replacement for displacement. Chrysler had better rod ratios, pioneered the Hemi, and basically revolutionized NASCAR. That said, I will have to go with my favorite Chrysler B-Body, the 1968-70 Dodge Charger. Everyone wants a Hemi, but I'd take the 383 or 440 in a heartbeat. That's with the 4-speed trans. The 727 auto was a fine peice of machinery but not worth the reduction in power. I could care less if you ripped out the interior and sat me on a milk crate. That was the era when American manufacturing was actually worth something. Nowadays, I would rather drive a Toyota than anything "made" in Detroit.

3. ValL profile image60
    ValLposted 6 years ago

I love the cadillac - we rented a 1969 red Cadillac in Vegas for the day and it was just wonderful cruising down the strip. Beautiful car.

4. profile image0
    no mac saladposted 6 years ago

The 1965 Ford Mustang, red. But I think a fully restored 65 Mustang cost more than a new one.

5. eddiecarrara profile image95
    eddiecarraraposted 6 years ago

Carol Shelby created the fastest production car in the world and it has always been my favorite car, the Shelby Cobra. He now just refined the technology and created a new hot rod that compares to the Shelby Cobra, it's called the Mustang Super Snake. My favorite classic will always be the Shelby Cobra, but I fell in love all over again when I saw the Super Snake smile http://youtu.be/liLpiev54lA

6. Powerful Pierre profile image80
    Powerful Pierreposted 6 years ago

Are you people for real? Nothing ever did or never will beat a Corvette. Any one between 61 and 71 is still sold for more now then than it did back when restored. GO VET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. vanitybelle17 profile image58
    vanitybelle17posted 6 years ago

I was at a car show in TN one time and saw a 1967 poppy red Mustang. Fell in love with it and now everytime I see one I flip out

8. MakeEasyCash profile image71
    MakeEasyCashposted 6 years ago

2006 Ford GT. smile 5.4 liter 32 valve supercharged engine. smile

9. Angie497 profile image76
    Angie497posted 6 years ago

The '65 Mustang is a good choice, but I could go with the '66 as well. Candy apple red convertible with the pony cloth interior, of course. Sweet!

10. eric2112 profile image82
    eric2112posted 6 years ago

By far, my favorite classic car of all times is the VW Beetle. Never has any other car in the world had such a large following nor been produced as long. I have one currently that I am restoring from the ground up and have written several articles on them. They're just so much FUN!

11. profile image0
    MP50posted 6 years ago

It has to be any classic Aston Martin this is without doubt the most beautiful looking car in the World.

12. Reese Anderson profile image55
    Reese Andersonposted 4 years ago

I went to a car show in Milton and they had some pretty nice old Chrysler's. My personal favorite is a 1967 Dodge Charger! http://www.huntchrysler.com/index.htm

working