jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is your favorite Classic Disney Cartoon Movie, and why?

1. Epsilon5 profile image83
    Epsilon5posted 8 years ago

What is your favorite Classic Disney Cartoon Movie, and why?

2. profile image0
    horseladyposted 8 years ago

Mickey Mouse , it is the most famous one

3. profile image0
    sophsposted 8 years ago

Beauty and the beast, because it's a lovely story and I love Chip the cup :-)

4. EFPotter profile image60
    EFPotterposted 8 years ago

Pocahontas. Beautiful animation, strong characters, and always important--inspiring music!

5. Patty Inglish, MS profile image94
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 7 years ago

Because the small portion of the film that I saw as a child had such impact on my imagination and visual appreciation, I still feel that the greatest animated film every produced is Walt Disney's Fantasia.   
    The film itself as well as... read more

6. cher0079 profile image59
    cher0079posted 7 years ago

Sleeping Beauty, because based on circumstances she was forced to return home to avoid suspected trouble, but at the end result faced it, was trapped in her sub-conscious for a 100 years (not in Disney's version) until someone could eliminate this toxic part of herself (this evil fairy).  Where she found "True Love".

7. GhoulishStina profile image60
    GhoulishStinaposted 7 years ago

I've always had a soft spot for Peter Pan. Whether it's Tinkerbell and my frightening resemblance to her stubborn and bratty personality, or Captain James Hook and his amazing villian-ness. Neverland was always a destination for me. smile

8. jaryrsry profile image60
    jaryrsryposted 5 years ago

101 dalmatians. this is my favorite disney dvd. you can get this dvd with special offer from aussie dvd store. http://aussiedvdstore.com/101-dalmatian … p-466.html