jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Why I always feel tired ?

1. Archella profile image60
    Archellaposted 2 years ago

Why I always feel tired ?

btw i'm always feel tired

2. Nolapete profile image84
    Nolapeteposted 2 years ago

It could be lack of sleep, improper nutrition, or trying to do too much.  Only you can figure that out.  Do you consume a lot of salty food?  Do you eat a lot of fast food?  Do you drink an adequate amount of water daily?  How many hours of sleep do you get?  Do you eat randomly or at the same time every day?  Are you burning the candle at both ends and in the middle as well trying to do too much?  There's only so much you can do in 24 hours and basic necessities of life take at least 1/3 - 1/2 of that 24 hours.

3. monic-alang profile image78
    monic-alangposted 2 years ago

I think you should change your daily routine. Mostly people feel tired when they sleep in morning and do work or whatever at night if that is it; if you are having a day time sleep then it's time to change the routine.

4. vickiholder profile image76
    vickiholderposted 2 years ago

The other comments are correct. Things like good nutrition and good sleep hygiene are important .  If you have eliminated those things as the cause, you should speak with your doctor to see if a medical condition could be the cause.

5. Motherbynature profile image77
    Motherbynatureposted 2 years ago

You might not want to hear this but the best way to get answers is to go to the doctor and tell him/her your symptoms.  After a few routine blood tests I found out I was slightly anemic.  After about a week of iron supplements I started feeling better.

6. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

You may want to have some blood tests done.
    Generally speaking when someone is always tired there is either some vitamin/mineral deficiency most likely magnesium or iron.
    It could also be possible you're stressed out or depressed about something. This is assuming you go to bed at a decent hour.

7. BumblelyBee profile image79
    BumblelyBeeposted 2 years ago

You really need to give more details about your lifestyle, so much can affect you. You could sleep too much/ too little, could be your diet, could be exercise either too much or too little, stress, a medical condition, busy lifestyle, a weird sleeping pattern... If your worried about it maybe seek advise from your doctor.

8. JessieLee2727 profile image61
    JessieLee2727posted 2 years ago

If you have a poor diet this could be the number one cause of your lack of energy. Try changing your diet a little, more protein and less sugar and carbs. Being active is another thing that is important for being healthy. Like some of the other comments said this could also be a health concern. You may want to visit your doctor if this persist. I struggle with severe depression and can be in bed for days. Below I will attach a link to a test for a quick depression screening. The only way to get completely diagnosed with depression is from a Physch doctor. The test is just a good way to see if your having symptoms. Hopefully this helps you and I wish you luck!

-Jessie Lee

DEPRESSION SCREENING TEST http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/depquiz.htm

working