jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What's the favorite car you've ever owned?

1. palanorj profile image59
    palanorjposted 2 years ago

What's the favorite car you've ever owned?

It doesn't have to be your current car, just your favorite car. Also why was / is your favorite? Attached photo is mine as goofy as it is I loved that little thing. I just want to know what car you all love.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12507387_f260.jpg

2. tsmog profile image81
    tsmogposted 2 years ago

My favorite car was a '67 Chev El Camino. I had it in the late '70's. Can shoot myself today for ever selling it. It was a performance car. The motor was pulled and built. I removed the Powerglide 2-speed automatic and installed a Borg-Warner 4-Speed manual transmission. The 10-Bolt differential was pulled and a Chrysler 8-3/4 installed. I could switch out the carrier to change gear ratios. That offered ability for going on cruises vs. at the track.

Paint was a sky blue with matching stock interior. Factory A/C made it a nice ride. A pioneer sounds system was installed in the dash nicely. I had a removable top for the back. For trips that was awesome. There was a foam pad and covering, so I could sleep in the back. Made for trips to the desert and the mountains comfortable and giving a gypsy kinda' feeling for looking about.

3. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

toyota wish, imported car but recond because the latest model cost more than the recond, can't afford.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

My first new car was a 1994 Chevy Cavalier. It was a pale metallic blue and it had a bad ass stereo and a spoiler on the back. I named her "Excalibur" for reasons I no longer remember. Man, I miss that car.

working