- Business and Employment»
- Employment & Jobs
Google Adsense And HubPages - Make Money Blogging
Have you lost your job due to the current global economic crises? Looking for a new job? Or are you simply looking for an additional, part-time job to augment your income?
Your worries are over because you have just found a new job. A new job that you can do in the comfort of your own home. And at the time of your choosing.
Start blogging with HubPages (hubpages.com) and earn money with the Google Adsense program. Write articles or blogs or hubs as they call it in HubPages. Hubs are short articles or essays 500 to 700 words in length. The only main requirement here is originality. Write your own original hubs and avoid copying and pasting content from other sites.
If you are wondering about what to write, I suggest that you start writing on topics that you are very familiar with.
Online Money Making Books
Google Adsense Books
If you love cooking, then perhaps you can write about cooking your favorite dishes. If you are a dog trainer, then write about training pet dogs. If you always go camping or mountain hiking, then tell us about your latest experience. It is always very easy to write on a topic that you are an expert of or have a first hand experience.
Don't worry about your English writing skills. You're not about to write a thesis. In my opinion, subject mastery is the key to writing worthwhile hubs. Spend some time researching the topic you intend to write about. You do not need to be a professional writer to succeed in HubPages. This is a place where you can start to learn and hone your writing skills.
In HubPages, you do not need to worry about the Google Adsense program. All you have to do is apply for a Google Adsense account and provide HubPages with the Publisher ID that Google Adsense hands out. HubPages takes care of placing money-making advertisements on every hub that you create and publish.
If you are interested with the job I'm offering you and are willing to give it a try, here are the things you have to do to get started real fast:
1. Create a HubPages account at http://hubpages.com. You will need a valid e-mail address.
2. Create your first hub and publish it. It is suggested that the hub contain around 500 to 700 words.
3. Apply for a Google Adsense publisher account at http://www.adsense.com
3. Continue to create and publish additional hubs while you wait for approval from Google Adsense via e-mail.
4. Once you receive your approval e-mail, go to the HubPages Affiliate Settings and provide your Google Adsense Publisher ID.
5. Create more hubs. More hubs means more Google Adsense pageviews and more money for you!!!
6. To further increase you earning potential, try joining the other affiliate programs like e-Bay, Amazon, and Kontera. You may want to defer applying for these affiliate programs until after you have written several high-content hubs. They will check your hubs and may not approve your application if they find insufficient content in your hubs.
7. If you need additional help, visit the HubPages forum. The HubPages community will be more than willing to help you for any problem that you may encounter with HubPages.
- Make Money With HubPages - Getting Started Real Quick
- Make Money Online Writing Articles With HubPages
- Make Money Online - HubPages Versus Your Own Website
- How to Increase Traffic to your Websites or Hubs
- Google Adsense - How to Get Instant Approval as a Publisher
- Google Adsense and HubPages - Make Money Blogging
- Google Analytics - Maximize Your HubPages Earnings
- Google PageRank - How to Find Out a Website's PageRank