Leadership And Motivation
Leadership and motivation just naturally go together.
It's not really possible to separate motivation from leadership because a leader needs a certain amount of motivation to get those following where he or she wants or needs them to go.
The two biggest motivators today are love and fear. People will do something because it’s fun and something they enjoy or they will do something because they’re afraid of what will happen if they don’t.
Most people don’t like what they do for a living, but they do it because they fear what might happen if they didn’t. A true leader understands it’s more important to get his or her employees or associates where they want to go, that’s why leaders who motivate from love always get better results than those who motivate from fear. In other words, leading by finding a way to make the goal something the associate wants to make versus has to make.
The leadership and motivational quotes that you see below can be used as personal or employee motivation. But be careful, they're very powerful!
Keep in mind, quotes are good, but in order for them to truly help, they must be applied to daily life by taking action.
Here are the quotes! I hope you find them helpful.
- If you are truly a leader, you will help others to not just see themselves as they are, but also what they can become. One way to achieve your goals is to help others achieve their goals first.
- Program each day in advance! Start by envisioning positive thoughts for a positive outcome. Turn all negative thoughts into positive ones immediately. Don’t let negative thoughts linger.
- Dare is really an acronym. It stands for: Do All Required to Excel. You stop being just “one of the crowd” the moment you dare to dream and dare to compete! You separate yourself from others when you dare to do whatever it takes to succeed!
- Negativism is a great repellent. It repels positive people along with a wonderful and bright future for yourself and your family. Making the effort to be positive is worth it because it attracts everything negativism repels.
- The most important asset you have is you! Invest in yourself, that’s where the biggest payoff is. Know what your weaknesses are and work on those areas first. The greatest players in sports got that way because they did the difficult task of eliminating their weaknesses. It’s the same in business and it makes you more valuable at the same time.
- Take time everyday to see what others see when they look at you. In other words, look at yourself from their perspective. And most importantly, be honest with yourself regarding what you see.
- Make everyday count! Time is the most important currency we have. Don’t trade portions of it for time wasting things that cannot help you reach your dreams and goals.
- Having real vision is “seeing” things other don’t... and then accomplishing what others can’t or won’t
- Don’t magnify problems, exemplify solutions. Don’t just be another in the crowd that is more than happy to explain all that is wrong. Have solutions! Have answers on how to fix the problem or improve the situation.
- The best present you can give a friend is the gift of encouragement. The most interesting thing about encouraging others is, it helps you too. Encourage someone and see if it doesn’t also lift your spirits. It kind of makes you wonder why something that is good for everyone isn’t done more often.
- To give is important. To give when it is not expected is more important.
- Thinking negatively is taking the path of least resistance. Don’t start or end your day with negative thoughts. Program positives into your mind immediately after you wake up and just before you go to sleep.
- Rules for success should not only be committed to memory, but also committed to life! Make your rules for success part of what you do everyday.
- One of the big differences between being a boss and being a leader is whether you nag your employees or encourage them, to get results. Are you leading and motivating from love or fear? Do your associates really want to help you achieve your goals or do they do it out of fear?
- It’s been said that the only way to not make mistakes, is to do nothing - and that in itself is often a mistake. Knowing this, what have you got to lose by going for it?
- Life gives us what we accept. So why accept less than what we truly want? And we usually get out of life what we expect, so why not start by expecting the best?
- If you want to get the best out of people, look for the best in them first.
- One of the most powerful things one can learn is that we can alter our lives and our future simply by altering our thoughts.
Other Sites Containing Motivational Quotes
- Workplace Motivation
Personal and workplace motivation for everyone. It's not really possible to separate personal motivation and workplace motivation because the common denominator is people. Below are motivational quotes that...
- Team Motivation Tips
Team motivation and workplace motivation use the same concepts as everyday motivation because the common denominator is people. Thats why all the sales motivation and workplace motivation concepts you...
- Motivating Employees
Motivating employees and finding motivation training to use as workplace motivation follows the same concepts as everyday motivation for someones personal life because the common denominator is people. Below are motivational quotes that...
- Sales Motivation Quotes
Are you looking for personal or sales motivation quotes that you can use to motivate your sales force? Click here to see quotes covering motivation, goal setting, time management and more! Below are motivational quotes that...
- Employee Motivation Quotes
Are you looking for quotes that you can use to motivate your employees and associates? Click here to see quotes covering self-motivation, positive thinking, goal setting, maintaining a positive attitude and more! Below are motivational quotes that...
- Business Motivation
Business motivation and workplace motivation use the same concepts as everyday motivation because the common denominator is people. This is why all the business motivational quotes and goal setting thoughts you see below...