- Business and Employment»
- Business Management & Leadership
Business motivation and workplace motivation use the same concepts as everyday motivation because the common denominator is people.
This is why all the business motivational quotes and goal setting thoughts you see below can be beneficial to achieving your goals, whether you’re in the workplace or at home or play.
These business motivation quotes cover many different areas such as, the power of positive thinking, leadership and motivation and goal setting concepts that can be used for individual or team motivation.
But remember, while all quotes have the power to help us move forward in our lives, you must apply them to your life by taking action, in order for them to truly help.
Here are the business motivation quotes!
Looking for more employee motivation ideas?
Many of these motivating quotes came from If At First You Don't Succeed, Buy This Book! Find out more about this motivational book at Dave Schloss.com
- Compete - Don’t compare! Compete against yourself, don’t compare what you are or what you have against the success of others. That’s only a recipe for disaster. Always aim to surpass your personal best!
- The choices we make everyday determines the type of lives we will have. It’s like adjusting the lens on a camera. The constant adjustments you make as well as what you focus on, determines what you will “see” in your life. Always “picture” a wonderful and positive future!
- Maximize your time by always being where you are. For instance, if you're physically at a seminar, but mentally somewhere else, you may as well not be there at all because you are wasting your time and your money. You can regain lost monies, but not lost time! One way to determine if you are doing what you really want with your life is to pay attention to how often your mind and body are in the same place. Resolve today to stop going through the motions and start going after what you really want in life!
- The road to success has many pitfalls. And while almost everyone is willing to give you a road map, keep in mind that not all of these maps are good. Make sure you only consider following maps from those who have made the trip! Meaning, those who have already succeeded in your chosen field. This is critical because one old adage that really holds true is, people can't lead you where they haven't been!
- How important are goals? I remember reading about a study that was conducted with graduating seniors at a major university. Only 3 % had specific, written down goals. Twenty years later this same class was surveyed again and it was found that the 3% that had written down goals outperformed the other 97% combined! Commit your goals to writing today! Then be sure to take action! The time you spend will be well worth it!
- There’s an old joke about the person who complains about finding a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in their lunch bag everyday. A co-worker asks, “Why don’t you have your spouse make something else?” The person replies, “I make my own lunch!” Sounds crazy, but is that any different from someone who complains daily about the way their life is turning out, yet are responsible for where they are, while doing nothing to change? If you look in the mirror you might see the person who is responsible for making your lunch, but you’ll definitely see the person most responsible for your future! Start making the changes you need to, now!
- Could you find something if you didn’t know what you were looking for? Or even where to begin looking for it? Ever talk to anyone who didn’t know exactly what they wanted but at the same time wanted to be successful? See the irony? Resolve today to write down your definition of success, then layout in writing the steps needed to get you there. Even a mediocre plan is better than no plan. Remember, you can make progress or you can make excuses, but not both!
- A person without goals is like a ship without a rudder - directionless! And just like that ship, they get pushed in many directions, never getting to their true destination! Have a plan for every tomorrow! Write down tomorrow’s goals for the day, the night before. Always keeping in mind that it’s these goals that will ultimately determine your destination in life!
- Life is a self-fulfilling prophesy. Your future will usually be what you envision it to be. Expect success, expect the best! Get into the habit of programming positive thoughts and images throughout your day, everyday!
- Don’t spend all your time trying to empty your life’s “in basket.” Most everyone who tries, finds they have neglected all the truly important areas of their life (their faith, family and friends) in the process. The most important part of a successful life is having your priorities in order. Because it is these personal priorities that will carry you to your greatest successes!
- Where would you like to be and what would you like to be doing five years from now? Now ask yourself, where do you think you will really be and what will you actually be doing? Is there a difference between the answers? If so, why? If what you expect for your future is lower than your current status, you are creating a scenario for failure. If what you expect for your future is equal to your current status, you are creating a scenario for apathy. But if what you expect for your future is better than your current status, you are creating a scenario for motivation! So if you don’t like the direction in which you are currently heading in life, the single most important thing you can do is, change your thoughts, and with them, your expectations!
- All it takes to change your future is to change your thoughts! Life is a self fulfilling prophesy. What you “see” or envision in life will directly impact what you get out of life. Always expect that wonderful things will happen to you everyday by programming positive thoughts and images throughout the day!
Other Sites Containing Motivational Quotes
- Workplace Motivation
Personal and workplace motivation for everyone. It's not really possible to separate personal motivation and workplace motivation because the common denominator is people. Below are motivational quotes that...
- Leadership And Motivation
Leadership and motivation just naturally go together. It's not really possible to separate motivation from leadership because a leader needs a certain amount of motivation to get those following where he or...
- Team Motivation Tips
Team motivation and workplace motivation use the same concepts as everyday motivation because the common denominator is people. Thats why all the sales motivation and workplace motivation concepts you...
- Sales Motivation Quotes
Are you looking for personal or sales motivation quotes that you can use to motivate your sales force? Click here to see quotes covering motivation, goal setting, time management and more! Below are motivational quotes that...
- Employee Motivation Quotes
Are you looking for quotes that you can use to motivate your employees and associates? Click here to see quotes covering self-motivation, positive thinking, goal setting, maintaining a positive attitude and more! Below are motivational quotes that...
- Motivating Employees
Motivating employees and finding motivation training to use as workplace motivation follows the same concepts as everyday motivation for someones personal life because the common denominator is people. Below are motivational quotes that...