stuff4you profile image 47

Do you ever submit articles about SEO or making money online to mainstream websites like Reddit?

I learned over time that such content is unacceptable on those kinds of networks. Personally, I grew annoyed whenever I would see such things submitted to that site even while I was still doing it, up to a point. There has gotten to be such a strong association between SEO and spam. Discussion of SEO and making money online is best reserved for sites like Hub Pages and internet marketing forums like the Warrior Forum. If you have a screen name like 'The Seo guy' on a site like reddit or digg, you probably deserve to get hit by an ice cream truck. (even if you're in a wheel chair)

avinashrk profile image61

avinashrk says

nicregi profile image64

Reginald Chan (nicregi) says

cabmgmnt profile image87

Corey (cabmgmnt) says

ideastodollars says