Naveed Ahmed 624 profile image 84

How to setup a Godaddy domain for a wordpress.com blog?

Previously I had very easily setup my Blogger blog with a Godaddy domain, but now I am thinking to redirect my wordpress.com blog to another domain bought from Godaddy. But in the process of a little research, I have come to know that setting up a custom domain for a wordpress.com blog is a little more technical and involves some costs. Is it really so that we have to pay additionally for redirecting our wordpress.com blogs apart from the domain registration charges?

lisavollrath profile image96

Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

• Naveed Ahmed 624 profile image

Naveed Ahmed (Naveed Ahmed 624) 3 years ago

Doing so would require me to move from wordpress.com to wordpress.org? If yes, then could I manage without being a tech savvy person? And I also think that a wordpress.org domain would be more expensive in terms of price, isn't it?