Can any let me know the current strategy to promote a product based sites as well as eCommerce site after latest Google update and algorithm.
Looking for earlier reply.
You are having a lot of options to promote a product based website:-
1) Social Media:- This is the best way to promote product your product online now. You may use facebook, twitter and other social media sites to promote your product to niche. In fact linkedin is also becoming the best way for product promotion now.
2)Photosharing Sites:- You may display your product info and photos on different photo sharing sites in an attractive way
3) You should join some q/a sites anf forums
4) Business listings
Thank you so much, I agree wit your points and will follow these all activities.
1. Be super clear on your target market
2. find out what they want and common interest
3. I would create a sustainable way to generate traffic by creating a following.
- Have a blog with banners leading to the product website
- Bring value through article/video/audio as often as possible
- Reach out to leaders in that target market
- Comment on their blog and strike a conversation
- Offer them to write on their blog
4. Learn how to capture leads from your blog
Hope this is helping
Thanks for your reply. As per your point you mean to say that we need to research that now a days what the user want online.
Well blog and unique updates content is also beneficial for site
by Adam Harkus21 months ago
Are HP merely just creating new niche sites and hoping Google will pick them up? or are they actively promoting the sites in the wider world of the niche the site is based on?
by Julie Grimes7 years ago
I do, do you?I'm just trying to get an idea, for a hub I'm writing. Do you feel the need to own your own website?Has it been beneficial?Do you get a lot of traffic?How do you promote it?
by Pooja Sharma6 years ago
Are you promoting your site through social networking sites? If yes then what you feel it works?
by Nelle Hoxie7 years ago
I've taken down as many backlinks as I could quickly do myself. Some places like shetoldme make you ask for help - I've done it. I've deleted all RSS feeds from my own sites and I'll start going over individual posts...
by ryanbolz8 years ago
Hi guys!Joined about a week ago and have to say this site and community is pretty amazing! I published my first hub this morning:Do-It-Yourself Online Reputation Management - I Put It To The TestDo It Yourself...
by eculligan7 years ago
I promote to Twitter, Stumbleupon, blogger, facebook, myspace and pingomatic. Where else can I promote my website and Hubs?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.