jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

A SHORT-CUT TO BECOMING RICH

1. MamaDragonfly2677 profile image72
    MamaDragonfly2677posted 9 years ago

A SHORT-CUT TO BECOMING RICH

2. profile image0
    Carol Gearhartposted 8 years ago

Sorry, no short-cut. However, a good financial education, owning one's own business and investing regularly and wisely are my three top recommendations.  Start with Robert Kiyosaki's books (Rich Dad, Poor Dad and The Cashflow Quadrant) then invest some of the money you've been saving in your own business.  Direct sales (network marketing) is something anyone can do either full or part-time.  It has worked for me.  I've replaced and surpassed the income I made working at a corporate job and the freedom and lifestyle this kind of work allows is wonderful.  Do some homework and good research and please feel free to email me (carolgear1500@gmail.com) if you have any questions.  I'd love to help in any way I can.  Good luck!

3. bostonsocialmedia profile image54
    bostonsocialmediaposted 8 years ago

Hi

there are no short cut to becoming rich.You need to work as hard as you can.With the recession,it is war out there.But there are trainings to help you master the knowledge.First the biggest search engine is google and if you can have your site or pages dominating the first page of google for the product you are selling or just your business, I guaranty you will be successful.Because you will be known and and there is nowhere else your customers would like to go .You own everything.Check the link above for more.

4. A_K profile image83
    A_Kposted 8 years ago

Yes there are several short cuts.
    1. Born with a silver spoon - tha's not even short cut, that's being at the scene where action is without having to look for "a cut". That's ruled out.
    2. Getting a lottery- probability? one in a billion!!!
    3. Gambling - same as above !!! plus be prepared to lose what you already have.
    4. Illegit, scam and others - that may not even be worth sparing a thought to.
    That leaves us with the way - the Golden Route - that may be long, short, serpentine, straight, depending on our individual karma.

5. wandererh profile image75
    wandererhposted 8 years ago

In the world of money, we are all searching for a get rich quick scheme to make money now. No longer do we keep putting our money in the bank, hoping to live off the interest when we are old and gray. No longer do we buy shares in a company, and... read more

6. profile image45
    Seoloverposted 8 years ago

Get jobs now http://business.0fees.net
    thanks

working