jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If I dont reach $100 in a given month does the balance under $100 carry over to

1. jennifergolden profile image54
    jennifergoldenposted 8 years ago

If I dont reach $100 in a given month does the balance under $100 carry over to the next month with

2. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

I assume you are talking about AdSense.  Yes, the balance carries over.  If you make $99 in a month since last paid, that will carry over. So, if the next month you earn $98, you will get paid $197 on the next "payday" (about a month after the close of the month you earned the $98).

When I first started, it took SIX MONTHS to finally accumulate over $100 so as to get paid.

3. Lisa HW profile image73
    Lisa HWposted 8 years ago

With Google AdSense, if your earnings haven't reached the $100 they will be carried over until the next month. 

If you go to your account in Google AdSense, go to the "overview" of earnings, and from there click on "payment history" (near the top of the page), you will then see "When will I get paid?" on the upper right-hand side of the screen.  If you click that you will see calendars that show when you'll be paid once your earnings do reach $100 in any given month.

4. rmshdc profile image60
    rmshdcposted 8 years ago

AdSense has a threshold of $100.  And as pointed by LISA HW & DABEANER, it gets carried over to next month.  And the pay-out happens after almost one month. 

For example,
    At the end of March 2009 (01 March to 31 March) you earn $ 10
    April 2009 you earn $ 60
    May 2009 $ 35
    (at the end of 31 May 2009 = total accumulated earnings are: $105)
    By 10 June 2009, this is reflected in your Payment History of your Adsense A/c.  Then checks are generated in last week of June 2009.  You will receive it in first week of July 2009.

working