jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What do you expect in Indian art market? What are the present and future of Indi

1. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image69
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 8 years ago

What do you expect in Indian art market? What are the present and future of Indian art market?

Indian economy is growing continually. People have money now. They want to spend in art. What types of art they prefer to buy? Do they like modern arts or traditional/ classical arts?
    How investment in art can be beneficial? What are smart investments in art?
    Please answer the questions as you are an art dealer.
    Thanks,
    Jyoti Kothari

2. Smiley_Sneha profile image56
    Smiley_Snehaposted 8 years ago

I think only those who want to spend for art may do it, but investing in art is not most likely lucrative in my opinion.

3. Mountee profile image55
    Mounteeposted 8 years ago

good morning.
    your mail inspired me to write a hub on and about "indian art market".
    certainly it would be my pleasure to express my views to this community through hub. thanks...kothari...
    ................................indian art is much influenced by its culture and beliefs.it has its own colours/thems/designs/patterns,means to say it has its own identity ,a unique presentation,appearance and some thing inbuilt in object it self ,these all makes indian art more exciting.
    ................................dear kothari,i find you a fan of indian art ,looking for your support and favouer. jainisam as subject of art and collection is most exciting.
    thanks.

4. women in business profile image55
    women in businessposted 8 years ago

Definately people are open minded to invest in art now compared to past. People are really getting the taste of art and they want to spen on it. I can't give sure idea on which art but i feel traditional and classic art would sell better.

5. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image69
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 8 years ago

Hi Women in business and others who have answered my request,
    Thanks for taking time to answer me.

working