jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I want to do well in my career. Please give guidance on how I can achieve the be

1. profile image45
    anne griffinposted 7 years ago

I want to do well in my career. Please give guidance on how I can achieve the best results

2. profile image46
    binarydayposted 7 years ago

It would have been better if you had provided some information about yourself. Still I shall go out and give some generic tips that have helped in my own life.

1. Have an action orientation : Do not wait for a brilliant idea. If you have a normal idea that will get some result, go out and work on it. You will be amazed how the result will become impressive by the time you get done with it.

2. Do not whine: If the boss gives you a work that you do not like, say to yourself that you get your paycheck at the end of the month. Then go out and do the job as if it is the most interesting job in the world. Awesome tasks will follow automatically.

3. LeanMan profile image87
    LeanManposted 7 years ago

Work in a career where you will be happy and motivated to do your best, always work to the best of your ability.

Make sure you are suited to your chosen career! Don't be a doctor if you feint at the sight of blood etc!

Work hard, be honest, be reliable, and you will be fine..

4. jay21 profile image53
    jay21posted 7 years ago

The first thing i recommend is that you make yourself a goals list both short term as well long-term. Why goals you ask? Because people tend to change their agendas (family crisis, layoffs,etc..)  both in the short-term as well as in the long. Making yourself a list will help you stay somewhat on track to what you want to accomplish. It may sound simple but i found it worked wonders especially when (personal experience) : I leave postit everywhere, because im well aware of my long-term goal , but manage to slip up on the simple short-term.  Im sure you will do well & good luck

thanks for reading.

working