jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

My name is DANIEL, WHO is my guardian Angel and how to do I know HIM

1. profile image46
    danielisonposted 7 years ago

My name is DANIEL, WHO is my guardian Angel and how to do I know HIM

I have a hunger to work for God but always feel a pull down.

2. profile image46
    danielisonposted 7 years ago

Sorry, I  do not take drugs and i don't drink alcohol

3. Mark Upshaw profile image61
    Mark Upshawposted 7 years ago

Follow the still small voice of your heart doing that which is your own personal bliss and God will open doors where there were none.   Follow anything else and you will be like a dog chasing its tail.

4. mystic amy profile image79
    mystic amyposted 7 years ago

Gee Daniel, I have meditated on this question for a long time. Please excuse me for the tardy response. I hope you find this divined information special as I do. Did you know that a person can have more than one particular guardian angel? Well, this is what I divined through prayer and reflective thought. You can do the same very easily by holding your intention for guidance in the spiritual realm while you consider and think about the love you feel for the angel who personally entrusts you here as you pass through the human realm before entering the spiritual or heavenly world.

Your guardian angel reveals:  Michael is your angel's name for he is the bearer of guidance and brings light unto you.

Daniel, do as I said above in a simple and contrite manner and you will likely see this name also and possibly another angelic who is your guardian.

Please don't stop asking any other questions as I am a spiritual counselor as well as a professional writer. Also, I am able to respond quickly now.

Thanks.

Best dear Daniel,

Mystic Amy

working