jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

I just signed up on Facebook. Is there a way to find out what my page looks lik

1. Flightkeeper profile image71
    Flightkeeperposted 7 years ago

I just signed up on Facebook.  Is there a way to find out what my page looks like without loggin in?

Since I'm new to FB, I have no idea how anything works.

2. Sunnyglitter profile image83
    Sunnyglitterposted 7 years ago

If you just joined, your page won't look like anything.  You have to upload photos and information about yourself.

3. Flightkeeper profile image71
    Flightkeeperposted 7 years ago

Hi Sunny, I've uploaded a photo and just put in my latest status.  I was just wondering if I was looking for my page and didn't log in, would I be able to search for it.  And do I have an address.  Can you tell I'm confused.  LOL!

4. Pamela N Red profile image86
    Pamela N Redposted 7 years ago

When you pull it up and don't log in you will see what everyone else sees.

5. vicki simms profile image75
    vicki simmsposted 7 years ago

if you log in and go to your privacy settings, then custom settings, at the top in the corner it says veiw your profile as your friends would see it, click on that and it will show you what it looks like. Thats the best help I can give you i'm afraid smile

6. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

You have to log in to see your profile and no one else can see it either unless they log in.

7. profile image51
    marketingmumposted 7 years ago

Hi, to understand how facebook works, i advise you to go to google and simply type in 'how does facebook work' or 'facebook overview', you will get all the detailed information you need, there are even e-books that you can buy in digital format, they will go through various sections, how you use facebook, how to use facebook to market a business and how to get the best results from facebook. First and foremost, i would goole it, you will learn alot this way.
    Allison
    xxx

8. smelloftruth profile image61
    smelloftruthposted 7 years ago

If you set your profile to private, it can't be viewed by someone else.

9. dexixy profile image66
    dexixyposted 7 years ago

i would follow vicki simms advice, another way is to access your profile through a friends facebook account

10. kaiyan717 profile image80
    kaiyan717posted 7 years ago

Make a temp account with another email address, that will show what everyone see.  To see what your friends see, just send yourself a request and then view. I don't believe you can view much without logging in, basically have to join to access.

11. harrison8bal profile image74
    harrison8balposted 7 years ago

Change your privacy settings to everyone, then use a proxy say www.proxicate.net and put your profile page in the link bar. big_smile

12. profile image48
    akshit00posted 7 years ago

It,s simple. If any of your friend has facebook account, tell him to log in and open your page...

13. Brigida Irany profile image57
    Brigida Iranyposted 7 years ago

Yes, if you remember your username - maybe you haven't set up one yet. facebook.com/yourusername will show you your page.

14. profile image47
    Meditation92posted 7 years ago

Open your page from the button of view page in page settings page.
    Then copy the URL and sign out from your account or paste it in an other browser.

That's it.

working