jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

hi, i am thinking about going into mobile hairdressing i have my nvq level 3 and

1. profile image46
    samanthalouisaposted 7 years ago

hi, i am thinking about going into mobile hairdressing i have my nvq level 3 and was wondering...

if its a good bussiness to be in and if there is any sort of insurance etc needed? thanks Sam x

2. freecampingaussie profile image63
    freecampingaussieposted 7 years ago

Yes ! Good on you , you will need to check but I am sure you will need insurance , have ideas for you so please keep in touch, you will do well.

3. websclubs profile image54
    websclubsposted 7 years ago

Yes! mobile hairdressing, it's a good business.
    A Mobile Hairdresser is a hairdressing professional who works outside the premises of a beauty shop or hair salon. Aside from homes, mobile hairdressing services may be required in armed forces, hospitals, prisons and other public services. Etc.
    see: http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Role-of-a … id=3899560 - Mar 09, 2010

4. profile image47
    Luckydanposted 6 years ago

Hi, it depends how you decide to go about it...if you choose to do it properly (recommended!) you need to think like a smart biz person. You need to make sure that your mobile hair biz doesn't violate any government laws and by-laws, council zoning rules, health regulations, and insurance requirements. Yep, you need insurance! And there are many covers for you to think about...I recommend getting 'public liability' cover as a bare minimum. It will protect you against claims just in case erm...just in case you get sued (think of a color job going bad!). There is also business interruption and income protection insurance and a couple of others, while nice to have insurances the first one, as I said, is an absolute must. If you're thinking of starting a HOME/MOBILE hairdressing biz - check this out - http://www.mobilehairdressingbusiness.com/. Good luck! Dan

working