jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is it possible to make a good amount of money from Hubpages without the Amazon

1. MatthewLeo1701 profile image73
    MatthewLeo1701posted 5 years ago

Is it possible to make a good amount of money from Hubpages without  the Amazon affliate option?

I live in a state that where becoming an Amazon affliate has been disallowed. Not having this  available to me is a downer, but I am wondering if there are great Hubbers who are writing great content who have overcoming this handicap.

2. angela_michelle profile image97
    angela_michelleposted 5 years ago

I actually do not make as much through the Amazon affiliate option as I do through Kontera, and the hubpages. I can't say I make a lot of money, but I write less than one hub a month anymore and I make anywhere from 60 to 100 dollars a month. I don't really spend much time on here, so I'm quite pleased with the outcome. Months I spend more time on here, my pay increases. It's very nice supplemental income. Plus, my pay has been slowly increasing over the past few months, so I expect I'll break the hundred dollar mark soon.

3. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

I also live in such a state and I do alright with the hubpages ad program and as an ebay affiliate.  I also do other things though and have adsense on several of my own websites etc. and that is where the bulk of my money comes from.  It stinks to not be able to use Amazon, but you can work around it.

4. Khal Blogo profile image60
    Khal Blogoposted 5 years ago

It sucks not to be able to use Amazon, but i think ebay is a good alternative.

5. rlaframboise profile image61
    rlaframboiseposted 5 years ago

Yes, the Amazon affiliate program is really not as great as you think it is in conjunction with hubpages. Hubpages affiliate program will most likely make you more money than Amazon or Adsense would on your hubs unless you are in some laser targeted buying niche. You will over come that "handicap" I am sure of it just produce quality content and write articles that aren't focused on products but rather focus on adsense type articles.